Sign in to follow this  

Boots with low toe box

I'm looking to purchase new boots

Preferably low toe box. I ride trails only. I've had a pair of answer boots for awhile now the toe box seems huge on them plus they wide. I know boots are usually not comfortable. But also know some come with a lower toe box and aren't so wide. It's hard picking a pair online without trying them on. Most dealers round here don't have a selection of off road boots.

Sidi or jett has the lowest i know of. I have had both and love them. Sidi srs would be my first choice and then jett.

Sidi is probably the best on the market if you want low profile and narrow. I have wide feet which sucks because I cannot wear their boots for any prolonged periods of time or my feet kill me for a week. Love the design, comfort and fit and finish though. 

• Like 1

Thanks for reply's. I'm going to go to iron pony and try some on there on my day off. 2 hour drive from house but ordering on line is a pain if they don't fit. They have a large selection, thinking sidi or 2014 tech 7

Another vote for Sidi's. They were pricey but are totally worth it.

Edited by poldies4
  • Like 1

I went with the 2014 tech 7

Exactly what I wanted

Low toe box and narrow fit

Very light weight

Highly recommend them

They fit true to size

Sidi is probably the best on the market if you want low profile and narrow. I have wide feet which sucks because I cannot wear their boots for any prolonged periods of time or my feet kill me for a week. Love the design, comfort and fit and finish though. 

Try the O'Neal RDX boots. I wear a 13 and have wide feet, they fit perfect.

Try the O'Neal RDX boots. I wear a 13 and have wide feet, they fit perfect.

I went with another pair of TCX's... this time the Pro 2.1's. The 2.1's weren't out when I bought my last pair.

2014 alpinestars tech 7 has a great toe box, just as you are describing.

I just bought a set myself and I agree, great boot and very well done. Low toe box, great buckle system, and very comfy. They are replacing my Alpinestars Tech 8's that were probably 6 years old. They are still in great shape, I just wanted to get some new boots.

++1 on alpinestar tech 7. Low toe box, narrow fit and very light. They are also hinged which makes shifting so much easier. There is no break in time too. Thow them on and go. Very very comfortable! :thumbsup:

iv got a pair of tech 7s for sale. $130. They are only 10 months old. They are size 11.

1409758322537.jpg

I've used a lot of different boots thru the years and my all time favorites are SIDI Crossfires with Enduro soles.

Very comfortable, I wear street socks.

I can walk in them because of the ankle hinge and the Enduro sole.

The hinge also makes it easier to feel the brake and shift levers.

Thin toe section for easier operation of the shifter.

Very high foot protection because they are plastic.

Large enough calf volume to fit over my knee protectors.

Durable, and replacement parts are available.

My second fav are a pair of three buckle Gaerne oiled leather Trials boots:

Waterproof

low height

light weight

fairly easy walking

lug sole

Not the foot protection of the SIDI