Sign in to follow this  

NewJersey Remember Chatsworth ATV park MX track?

We'll have photos up of the freshly groomed track from the Schoeneberg clan on Thursday night. The track is PURPOSELY designed for all levels of MX riders to have fun and NOT "kill themselves" if they can't/don't want to "do" all the jumps.

Come on out, we are planning for it to be FUN. The will be a 1/2 hour practice session prior to the event from 5:30 to 6. A/B guys will go out first and C's second.

Starting at 6 PM SHARP A/B's will moto first (15 mins +2) and (C's will go for 10 mins + 2) We plan on having 2+ races for each class!

No kids for Surfcross, just adults. Thanks.

It's gonna be great.

Closest to Chatsworth as we are gonna get!!!!!!!!!!!!! I rode it it and it brings back a lot of memories

Are you talking about the old NJORP track? Last time I was out there it was pretty sketchy. And this past summer before my deployment they had logs cut blocking the trails and all kinds of new signs posted about no trespassing. My buddy called the number on the sign and its a Pine Conservation Agency that owns that land now. They acknowledge trespassing and are working with local park rangers. Just wanted you to be careful out there. Starting to get crowded again back there with people who dont wear helmets and are just ignorant.

I think they spent more money tearing it down and cutting trees then they ever did repairing it when it was open.  Just amazes me that they cut down all those trees, that ain't natural.  Just shows you the greenies are really about protecting nature as they are more a political organization that wants power.

• Like 1

When that place was open there wasn't so much as a Gatorade bottle top on the ground. The land was respected and kept perfect. So many great times with friends and family. The place made money as did bike dealers and local businesses. It's so ironic they stopped every good thing and ruined the area by cutting trees and making the place look like a construction site.

The opponents of dirt bikes won. They got what they wanted. I try to understand why people do what they do when it's so different than my thoughts. I'm drawing a blank on this one

We'll have photos up of the freshly groomed track from the Schoeneberg clan on Thursday night. The track is PURPOSELY designed for all levels of MX riders to have fun and NOT "kill themselves" if they can't/don't want to "do" all the jumps.

Come on out, we are planning for it to be FUN. The will be a 1/2 hour practice session prior to the event from 5:30 to 6. A/B guys will go out first and C's second.

Starting at 6 PM SHARP A/B's will moto first (15 mins +2) and (C's will go for 10 mins + 2) We plan on having 2+ races for each class!

No kids for Surfcross, just adults. Thanks.

It's gonna be great.

Where is it?  Is there a website or FB page?