Sign in to follow this  

Washington MXGP Granite Falls is coming

"Today is a great day!!! MXGP has a conditional use permit to build a race track in Granite Falls!! We Won! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and dedication to this project. Thank you Brant Wood we could not have done this without you. Thank you to my partner and half owner of MXGP Pasha for sticking by me and believing in me for 8 years. Thank you to the shops that showed up and supported us at the hearing. Greg Hecht Lifestyles Honda, Bill Cameron Skagit Powersports, Jim Boltz Smokey Point Cycle Barn, Mike Leibold Everett Powersports and Gary Carter Pro Wheel. Also a special thanks to Jason Sherman and all of the other people that helped us get to this point. This is a great day for the motorcycle industry in Washington State. Can't wait to see you all at the races."

awesome!!

• Like 14

Awesome news. Another much needed track on the wet side. Nice job!

That Ben linder guy is one hateful individual self righteous too but we should be on good behaviour because Mr Ben laden is watching.

That Ben linder guy is one hateful individual self righteous too but we should be on good behaviour because Mr Ben laden is watching.

that guy is just trying to drum up business for himself.  He gets the pilchuck group to file suit, then he gets in there and gives them a favorable assessment.  Has nothing to do with the environment or the locals.  A couple of them expressed a lot of angst when the track owner was talking about hosting a National event.  There is only one way in an out of the area, and a coworker of mine lives on it. She isn't concerned about anything but traffic, overflow parking, or people partying and leaving crap on her property. She really isn't too concerned about a local track, but insert the word "national event" and ya get adrenaline going.

Edited by Slackkinhard
  • Like 1

I figured he didn't actually want to post his real name because Bill does google searches on his name

I figured he didn't actually want to post his real name because Bill does google searches on his name

So does his name also show up if you google d o u c h e b a g :excuseme:

Edited by Rider 41
  • Like 9

As they try to make the area look small, it looks pretty big to me. I remember years ago at woodland MX watching the eagle that was waiting for the dirtbikes to stir up some mice. Wildlife is more at risk from the housing development that the track area. What a shitstorm of a fight they have developed there