Jump to content
ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Can the honda part 16037-MEB-671 VALVE SET be used as a replacement for FCR39 mm vacuum release plate?

Recommended Posts

I have a fcr39 mm carb but its release plate kinda chipped. Been trying to find the part itself bit having difficulties. But I heard the honda valve set can be used as a replacement? It's really okay?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this