Sign in to follow this  

Anyone have a 2014 FE250?

I keep getting drawn to a 250 and the new FE250 has everthing I'm looking for. 4CS forks, linkage frame, lights and the XC-W motor.

So I'm looking for feedback from anyone that owns one. Likes? Dislikes?

Don't have the Husky but have the 2014 Husaberg equivalent. With the exception of the linkage the same bike. Very happy with the bike. Nimble, light and the 4CS forks are compliant and composed. Love the motor; tame down low with nice midrange and over rev.

Edited by zoomdude57

Looking at the same bike. I rode a xc-w with a recluse and is was too soft on the bottom. Is there anything to do to boost the bottom?? FE350 is too much and aFE250 is too little. What to do??

Maybe aftermarket exhaust or other options to beef up the bottom end. For my skill level and type of riding stock works well.

I got a chance to ride a new FE 350 this weekend and was very impressed. Felt 250f nimble and had a very smooth easy to use power band. Go 350

• Like 1

Right now it's a Sherco 300i because I can't find a FE350.

You found a '14 300i?

Edited by YHGEORGE

My local dealer sold the one Husky 350 he got in. Their going to be hard to find. He has two 2014 KTM 350 XC-W's in stock but everyone seems to want the new Husky.

Hello I just bought. Husky fe350 about 3 weeks ago and I can't get off the thing. I put 200 miles on it in single track and hill climbs. Right now I am getting the 15 hour service completed by Palmer Motorsports in Denver who is taking care of me, been a great purchase. I have had the following bikes. Wr450, crf450r, crf250x, ktm300' kdx220. Since 2001.

The Husky has changed the way I view my riding and the sport.

• Like 1

I have a FE 250 and a Sherco 300i in stock. The Sherco is a 13.

Edited by dcg141