Sign in to follow this  

Ktm 150sx

I'm looking at getting a newer (2012 and newer) ktm 150sx. Does anyone know of any new 150's for a cheap price?

No one here is going know of specific bikes at low prices in your area. What I can tell you, is that the 150 is a great bike with good power and the handling of a 125.

• Like 1

I'm looking at getting a newer (2012 and newer) ktm 150sx. Does anyone know of any new 150's for a cheap price?

cycletrader.com

craigslist.org

ebay.com

ksl.com

Considering you didn't even add where you lived, nobody can really help you. If you want a brand new one, try cycletrader. Send the link of the cheapest closest bike to you and see if a local dealer will meet the price; they usually will. 

Get one, they're awesome! I will say they almost never come up for sale used in my area. I've seen 2 07's and one 14 used in the last 3 years, it seems that when people get one they hold on to it. I know I'll keep mine forever....

Get one, they're awesome! I will say they almost never come up for sale used in my area. I've seen 2 07's and one 14 used in the last 3 years, it seems that when people get one they hold on to it. I know I'll keep mine forever....

Ya dude I've heard lots of good things about them. I've got my eye on a sx125 right now though so I'll see how things turn out.

• Like 1