Sign in to follow this  

80$ and free shipping

Unless you're sponsored by "John Deere"........ there's no excuse whatsoever anyone should wear that.  Sorry but it looks horrible.

A green pant leg on one side and a yellow on the other too, no less.  Yuck!

I personally think it looks good and I do own a deer so I'm in business

Yz125

Kx250f

Unless you're sponsored by "John Deere"........ there's no excuse whatsoever anyone should wear that. Sorry but it looks horrible.

A green pant leg on one side and a yellow on the other too, no less. Yuck!

It's not honda red though

• Like 1

Syncron? wonder what is wrong with that, I really liked their red/white/black color scheme, and planned on trying it. already have the gloves.

Syncron? wonder what is wrong with that, I really liked their red/white/black color scheme, and planned on trying it. already have the gloves.

I think the gear looks amazing really pops in person and isn't to heavy good quality gloves too in my opinion can't pass on a full set for 80$ c'mon now

Yz125

Kx250f

I have some of the higher end Answer stuff from a couple years back.  Quality is decent. Really like the jerseys. Bought on closeout for around 50.  80 is OK.  You could have done worse.

Black, Green and Gold.....those be some colours I can get behind!  ;)

jamaica-flag.gif

Hahahaha nice, thats the second "yeah mon" incident in about 5 mins on the forum.

Cool bike related OT, put 2 XR and my CRF on those rafts last year and went down the very same river in the vid above!!

• Like 1

I would never buy answer anything. Hesitant to accept free answer gear. Someone gave me a free pair of brand new podium (answer) boots and there now falling apart to the point where my boot gets hung up on parts of my bike. So now I’m stuck with boots that do a fine job of protecting my foot but are more likely to cause wreck. Now I’m hesitant to buy new boots because I have ones that will protect my foot but need new boots so I don’t end up crashing because the old ones are hanging up on parts of my bike. Oh the viscous cycle.

Sorry if that didn’t make sense.