Sign in to follow this  

drz 400 sm original decals

Hi in in the uk and I've just bought another drz400sm in black. It has no decals on it.

i want to get the original decals for the bike.

can anyone link me please?

TT shop sells them in the OEM section, be warned they are VERY expensive.... (The decals, not TT)

Sent from my iPhone using Thumper Talk mobile app

Hey Wylie....you're back!

You'll have to catch us up M8....... ;)

• Like 2

TT shop sells them in the OEM section, be warned they are VERY expensive.... (The decals, not TT)

Sent from my iPhone using Thumper Talk mobile app

Yeah...Where have you been hiding M8,,??, It seems like years since you have been here....

Edited by Craigo 485sm
  • Like 1

I too prefer the "tiddiness" of OEM style graphics and when I color changed my blue drz to black, I had some custom replicas made, only set me back about $70 4yrs ago and I got to make edits/changes to them as well. I used bike graphix to do mine, but Im sure there are other options out there. When my new black plastics go south I plan to change to white and have some custom graphics made up again. This time, I think I will get a design that only covers the shrouds as I don't really care for the huge vinyl sheet on the tank, but it still looked good.

These were modeled after 08 SM graphics.  Here's a pic of them installed.

P1020995.jpg

P1020993.jpg

• Like 1

Think ill just stick with black for mine. Standard or nothing.

does sticker kit or standard or blank make much difference to sale values?

Think ill just stick with black for mine. Standard or nothing.

does sticker kit or standard or blank make much difference to sale values?

Really depends on the buyer, but just about anyone on here will tell you that the closer to stock a bike looks the better your odds are of selling it. I personally don't like dirt bikes without any graphics and black plastic will show wear faster than any other color.  My new bike is black and only has 300 miles on it, but its already starting to show scuff marks all over, wish I would haev gotten white... :banghead:

Edited by plankk