Sign in to follow this  

pr2 linkage

did a little testing with the pr2 linkage it's better then stock on my sxf 350 2012 firmer from the start and much firm though the stroke but in a smooth way . it did change the ride height a bit ( higher) then stock I think . I've also had the ride link and sdi lnk . pr2's is the best if your aggressive for sure.  I also run the e-axle... with the ride and sdi link the e-axle really helped a lot ...with the pr-2's linkage I have the axle set closer to stock ... overall pretty darn good the best the back end has worked when pushed hard !!! if your short it's a tall setup. IT's a winner I think unless someone is under 5'7"  pr2 is selling them for a discount on ebay worth the money IMHO

did  some more riding.. most impressive thing about the pr2 linkage is how hard I can now charge though rough stuff at high speed . but still turns tight and cuts great to the inside ,cuts a great line like a rmz but so much straight line  stability . i have a 14.5 fe that i've only ridden a little, once i set it up i hope it handles as good as this 350 or i wasted $10,000.lol   on the 350 also run showa damper, tubliss , phds bar mounts .... have all this to install on fe  ...... it doesn't seem people are real interested in the pr2 linkage but i have both the ride and sdi link and a new fe so i'll post the comparison once i setup the fe just in case someone reading is wondering  :ride:

Edited by mx481

I dont think the new bikes need a link i have a ride link on my 13.5 and actually shelfed it.

I thought the link lowered the back end ?

longer link will lower rear and visa/versa... 95% sure that's right.

Shorter shock shaft came about on the 13 models I believe..

The us have always ran 486 and the euro 490 as far as I know

pr2 is linkage not just a link arm they changed the knuckle .  pr2racing.com/suspension-group.html                                                                                                                                 I agree with mxboy on the links with the stock axle . But with the E-axle the sdi link and the ride link work well imo . the fe has the longer link and the axle moved back so that may be the trick .