2014 MX TV Schedule

What I always preach to those who do not have satelite...... Cable sucks and your stuck in the 80s!?

whats a "cable"?  Ahhh the 80s! time of the KDXs and the ITs, chicks wore giant leg warmers so it didnt hurt as bad when they kicked you, flourecent wrist / head bands, if it was raining you could count on an eye full of hairspray...

• Like 1

Their on MavTV live. Already set my DVR

I think that is just the first moto's only, the rest will be on the NBCs.  I am also guessing a live stream on Allisports like years past.  But until they update the site with the times and listings, who knows.

As was stated before - for a live showing of half of the actual show, go to - http://www.mavtv.com/pro-motocross-championship-live.html

This way, you can be totally screwed, and not get to see the second motos until hopefully next week, which will probably be bumped by poker.

SCREW YOU to whoever is responsible for this pathetic excuse for a televised sports cast.   Meanwhile, I can find euro MX so often I can see repeats.   

Edit.   It appears that web site does NOT stream it live on the web.  
SO pretty much, MX is screwed AGAIN this year.

Edited by DethWshBkr_
  • Like 3

FYI, moto 1 is on MavTv Saturday at 3pm central time. I have Dish and that's channel 248. Moto 2 is on NBC Sports at midnight central time (12:00am Sunday).

I hope they simulcast on Alisports.com if not, I guess I only get to see 2nd moto's.  I don't get MavTV.  Maybe someone will do some gorrilla type streaming like on justin.tv or something.  I see they have yet to post the whole TV schedule.

http://www.promotocross.com/mx/tv-schedule  They will release it about a week before the first race.  That is usually their MO.  You must have not searched very hard cause this is the link where it will be/is posted.

Still nothing...3 days before race.  I found nothing on internet. Figured I'd go the easy way and look here.

Found a link about MavTV that says its owned by Lucas Oil. Whey wouldn't they list their broadcast on their own page?

The good news is I found it on MavTV Dish channel 248 @ 2 PM MDT this Saturday.  It says 1st motos.  The header is ProMotocross.

At 11 PM its on NBCSN Dish 159 and it doesn't say if its 2nd motos or what. I've got DVR set for both cuz I'll be out of town.  Both shows run for 2 hours.

Hoping they don't change things around and mess me up.

Edited by dmac1

Still nothing...3 days before race.  I found nothing on internet. Figured I'd go the easy way and look here. Found a link about MAVTV that says its owned by Lucas Oil. Whey wouldn't they list their broadcast on their own page?

The good news is I found it on Dish channel 248 @ 2 PM MDT this Saturday. 

Me thinks the TV deal is not finalized.  So far Allisports.com says they will have a LIVE stream of all 12 races, does this mean just first motos, or both moto 1 and moto 2?  I see NBC has 2nd motos airing at 1 AM est. at the moment but on my TV guide (comcrap) they also have a large block with "to be announced" right around the time the 2nd motos would be running in real time.  So who the *F* knows.  I have inquired on Twitter, FB with no response and I notice it is not just me asking on those social media sites for a TV schedule so we (the viewers) can plan our viewing for the season.  I don't get MavTV (first moto coverage only) so I hope the LIVE stream is the real deal and not a tease.