Sign in to follow this  

California riding areas near San Deigo

im gettin stationed in San Deigo are there any trails near there or how far am i going to have to drive? any help will be awesome. are there any military on here im going to DDG110. 

well, never been to Coral Canyon but heard its a nice place for a day ride and the drive is not too bad. Location: south/eastern area from the 8 freeway. But really not sure. Ocotillo Wells is a really good place for camping, riding and etc... if you have a dual sport, than more options i've only heard of but not been able to ride cuz i don't have a DS. used to work in SD area and the locals all have the secret spots. so hook up with sombody you work with and try to get them to share some info. Most will only give info if you show up to a ride.

Edited by Dube2
  • Like 1

Who's going where on Sunday? Looking to get a decent ride in, don't know where to go. I'm out of Murrieta.

That sounds like an idea. I was in the area once, without my bike, and took a look. It nice out there. Are you going solo or with a group? Its a little drove for me. What time are you going to be there..

Who's going where on Sunday? Looking to get a decent ride in, don't know where to go. I'm out of Murrieta.

Barona tomorrow, haven't hit a track in ages and I'm itching to get back on the bike before the inevitable heat wave.

Barona tomorrow, haven't hit a track in ages and I'm itching to get back on the bike before the inevitable heat wave.

A MXer, I ride trails..