Sign in to follow this  

New honda release today

What does everyone think or have you heard? Got word from a local shop that today at 12:01pm, maybe a new product release from honda??? Any ideas?

Sounds like you are fishing as you didn't bother to share what you heard. I am guessing the 2015's biggest change will be the new cylinder with the exhaust port back on the left hand side like the 2008's.

What does everyone think or have you heard? Got word from a local shop that today at 12:01pm, maybe a new product release from honda??? Any ideas?

Traditionally, Powersports Honda releases it's new models on Sept 16th each year.

Traditionally, Powersports Honda releases it's new models on Sept 16th each year.

he is not asking when they are available...

I meant new model info, not product release

really? you think Honda waits till September to release info on new bikes? ok, think you may be a little late to the party. June,  2012, they had a pre production ride day on the 2013 at Zaca, Last year the 2014 was introduced in June also, and so on...By September we are already looking forward to the next year.

really? you think Honda waits till September to release info on new bikes? ok, think you may be a little late to the party. June,  2012, they had a pre production ride day on the 2013 at Zaca, Last year the 2014 was introduced in June also, and so on...By September we are already looking forward to the next year.

You got that right! What ya think Honda has planned for 15? They must be getting sick of having the least powerful bike on the track. God knows why they slapped those duals on that make absolutely no sense. I think that money could have went into a hydro clutch, glide plate and an oversize rotor instead...and I don't think I'm in the minority. Thank God I scored my brand new 2007 for 5K. I dumped $3000.00 into it and it will hang with the hopped up new bikes and has way better suspension, well,not the Yamaha. 

You got that right! What ya think Honda has planned for 15? They must be getting sick of having the least powerful bike on the track. God knows why they slapped those duals on that make absolutely no sense. I think that money could have went into a hydro clutch, glide plate and an oversize rotor instead...and I don't think I'm in the minority. Thank God I scored my brand new 2007 for 5K. I dumped $3000.00 into it and it will hang with the hopped up new bikes and has way better suspension, well,not the Yamaha.

I love my 06 too but after a long day of riding if you sit on a new model the weight difference is undeniable! I don't mind the workout tho. Yeah Honda needs to step it up, I wouldn't mind a new bike but I can't justify buying one until they do.

Yes, every year, the last introduction for the next year has traditionally been on Sept 16th.

If there is not another new model introduced on that day, there are no more new models for the next year.

The 2002 CRF, the 2005 CRFX, the 2008 CRFR's were all introduced on that day, their last day of new model intros.

I would expect the same will happen when the new CRF450X/E is announced.

Edited by TheKoolAidMadeMeSick

Yes, every year, the last introduction for the next year has traditionally been on Sept 16th.

If there is not another new model introduced on that day, there are no more new models for the next year.

The 2002 CRF, the 2005 CRFX, the 2008 CRFR's were all introduced on that day, their last day of new model intros.

I would expect the same will happen when the new CRF450X/E is announced.

Hopefully it won't be another fat, top heavy pig.

I was told by a local dealer that a crf300xc was in the works. It was being tested in Canada for the past year. Maybe he said x/e. Is that crf450x/e the twin cam motor we saw on the Dakar bike? The one the dealer told me about was based on the current crf250r design. Sounds like Honda has some designs in the works,just dragging there feet. The Japan MX bikes looked much like the 14 bikes. Only thing I have seen on most of the euro and Japan bikes was a standard routing of the header vs the low hung current header.