2000 rm250 question

Hey guys my buddy just bought a project bike he's looking to rebuild from the ground up. We re located in northern manitoba and are having troubles finding parts. If anyone could point me towards a complete rebuild kit it would be dearly appreciated. Mostly looking for bottom end since that's what we're having a hard time finding. (The crank In particular). It's his first bike and I'm helping him through the process, any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks guys, Ride on

Hey guys my buddy just bought a project bike he's looking to rebuild from the ground up. We re located in northern manitoba and are having troubles finding parts. If anyone could point me towards a complete rebuild kit it would be dearly appreciated. Mostly looking for bottom end since that's what we're having a hard time finding. (The crank In particular). It's his first bike and I'm helping him through the process, any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks guys, Ride on

Probably much easier to rebuild the crank you have unless it can't be for some reason?