Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Fantasy SX/MX

I'm not a democrat, so I won't complain about "Free Services".   :rolleyes:

Rondo did it for free and he might be busy with his life and not updating a contest.

Contest defined - 1 winner and lots of angry people.   :foul:

Is Rocky Mountain going to run a MX pool?   They did a SX pool.

http://www.fantasysxmx.com/standings.php

Edited by Kev_XR
  • Like 1

sorry guys. been REALLY BUSY at work and have been looking to make a move to Vegas so I have been out of town a lot.

I have updated the final two rounds of the SX points and I will get all the motocross stuff  up and running.

Since i see this happening a lot in the MX season I might need some help entering results. So if anyone wants to help out feel free to let me know and I i will give you the login info for the SX/MX site

Thanks and sorry

Rando

• Like 2

sorry guys. been REALLY BUSY at work and have been looking to make a move to Vegas so I have been out of town a lot.

I have updated the final two rounds of the SX points and I will get all the motocross stuff  up and running.

Since i see this happening a lot in the MX season I might need some help entering results. So if anyone wants to help out feel free to let me know and I i will give you the login info for the SX/MX site

Thanks and sorry

Rando

I would be glad to help... I'm off on weekends and won't miss any of the races so let me know if you need anyone to enter results for you.

6th... I'll take it considering my last two rounds. I figured that would drop me out of the top 10 for sure!

Edit: Malcolm Stewart needs changed from the 250 class to the 450 class. Haven't seen any other issues so far.

Edited by BDubb106
  • Like 1

Thanks for the good time Rando!!

It was nice and close for the top 2 and then 3-7, Im still mad I forgot to save my picks in round 4 and ended with a big fat 0!! But Im happy with a 5th OA ............. Thanks again

Edited by Tumble Weed

It won't let me sign up for some reason

Current ride: 1986 TRX250R with lots of mods.

Have owned: 1981 ATC250R with lots of mods, 1983 200X, 1986 250SX, 1991 KDX200

Thanks Rondo, without the fantasy all I have is live timing to enjoy the races. I wish Holly still had a live broadcast. Even that old guy that screamed.

Thanks again for putting on the SX Fantasy League!!   :thumbsup:   I ended up on my race number, so 42nd is pretty cool for me!!   :ride:

Rando - what part of LV are you moving to?

I would be glad to help... I'm off on weekends and won't miss any of the races so let me know if you need anyone to enter results for you.

thanks rando----

BDub... six pack is on its way.... :ride:   top ten in mx :cheers:

Edited by Havingfun
  • Like 2

Thanks Rando, I'm in for the outdoors.

I will be at the Indiana race! My first outdoor race, I can't wait.

Edited by Benhameen
  • Like 2