Sign in to follow this  

DEBATE ktm200exc vs kdx200

I was just curious as to what people's thoughts are on the 200exc vs the kdx 200. Me personally I feel that the kdx is an entry level bike and it seems to be pretty "crappy" but I have never owned one. Someone inform me on it and which u think is better?

not crappy at all,  older ktm's compare,  but once you get into the 2000's the ktm's run away

• Like 1

The ktm is a higher performance bike, meaning that the engine is designed for harder riding and more aggressive riders. The kdx is a fantastic trail bike out of the box anyone can hop on and ride. When ridden hard and setup right, they are extremely capable race bikes. a quick history lesson on the kdx will show they were competitive from new until a few years past the newest version.

The biggest difference is the engine hp output and power delivery and the suspension. The kdx is more plush for rough terrain.

• Like 1

I always enjoyed riding my friends KDX 220 around. That thing is a reliable machine that is easy to have fun on. I would like to have either in my garage.

• Like 1