Sign in to follow this  

Trying to find out how powerful my bike is

Hi I have a 2008 kx250f with all the fixings. I was wondering what kind of horsepower my bike is making. Ok so it is a 2008 kx250f with a fresh 3mm overbore with a high compression piston, ported head with pro curciuit ti valves, twin air power flow kit, fmf factory 4.1 pipe with mega bomb header, and hot cams. I was just wondering how powerful this bike is, I estimate that it makes north of 42 horsepower. Wondering what the experts of TT thought. The bike rips and can be heard for miles. Thanks!

Hi I have a 2008 kx250f with all the fixings. I was wondering what kind of horsepower my bike is making. Ok so it is a 2008 kx250f with a fresh 3mm overbore with a high compression piston, ported head with pro curciuit ti valves, twin air power flow kit, fmf factory 4.1 pipe with mega bomb header, and hot cams. I was just wondering how powerful this bike is, I estimate that it makes north of 42 horsepower. Wondering what the experts of TT thought. The bike rips and can be heard for miles. Thanks!

Doesn't really matter if you can't ride for shix, now does it. seen kids on 75's roost riders on 450's   LOL

• Like 3

you need to dyno it to be sure. You say high comp piston, it had 13:5:1 already. Stage 1 or 2 cams. Porting with cams makes the best power. Probably guessing added 3-4hp from its 33/35 stock but dyno is the only way of knowing

you need to dyno it to be sure. You say high comp piston, it had 13:5:1 already. Stage 1 or 2 cams. Porting with cams makes the best power. Probably guessing added 3-4hp from its 33/35 stock but dyno is the only way of knowing

It has stage 2 cams.