Sign in to follow this  

MRD Racing #1 draft pick!

I recently had a minor issue with my MRD / SSW Exhaust. It was not the shorty config that I had ordered, just a minor oversight (not a defect).

After I submitted my concern, Dave from MRD Racing really kicked butt to get that sucker turned around practically overnight. His customer service is top-notch. I received lightning fast replies even during non-business hours. The exhaust is already back on the bike and running like a raped ape.

To anybody out there that might be on the fence about purchasing from MRD I say... "Dave's got you covered! He's the "Richard Sherman" of the bike exhaust world!"

• Like 3

I recently had a minor issue with my MRD / SSW Exhaust. It was not the shorty config that I had ordered, just a minor oversight (not a defect).

After I submitted my concern, Dave from MRD Racing really kicked butt to get that sucker turned around practically overnight. His customer service is top-notch. I received lightning fast replies even during non-business hours. The exhaust is already back on the bike and running like a raped ape.

To anybody out there that might be on the fence about purchasing from MRD I say... "Dave's got you covered! He's the "Richard Sherman" of the bike exhaust world!"

Whole heartedly +1 on Dave!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Dave is the man for sure,  i asked him like 10 questions via email and he always got back to me right away,  i originally ordered the PRO COMP,  but after doing some reading on here i decided to go with the Z-PRO,  he changed me order right away,  i also got it in about 2 weeks from order date,   such top notch customer service and craftsmanship. 

• Like 3

Dave is the man for sure,  i asked him like 10 questions via email and he always got back to me right away,  i originally ordered the PRO COMP,  but after doing some reading on here i decided to go with the Z-PRO,  he changed me order right away,  i also got it in about 2 weeks from order date,   such top notch customer service and craftsmanship.

Brings a tear to the Eye. Perfect service and professionalism :cry:

• Like 3

Brings a tear to the Eye. Perfect service and professionalism :cry:

Yep,  and he gave me a very nice military discount.   :thumbsup:

• Like 4

I ordered my MRD direct from Dave, had a bunch of questions as well, and I couldn't have been more satisfied with the transaction  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

iPlay4keeps, on 16 May 2014 - 1:43 PM, said:snapback.png

So who is Richard Sherman.? and how is Dave @mrd like him..????

M8....he's a cornerback for the Seahawks and has been controversial to say the least......loud and obnoxious would be one description. Oh, did I say loudddddd?  Kinda like a MRD  :lol:

• Like 1

I bought a new MRD ProComp exhaust for my 450R from Dave... top quality product and unparalleled customer service.

Great guy to do business with, and can't beat his lifetime warranty and customer service.

Dave is absolutely a true professional.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

iPlay4keeps, on 16 May 2014 - 1:43 PM, said:snapback.png

So who is Richard Sherman.? and how is Dave @mrd like him..????

Seahawks cornerback that plays a lot of man coverage and is currently the highest paid cornerback in the NFL. There are many people that would say he is the best cornerback in the NFL currently. I didn't think about the loud part but that's pretty funny cuz Richard Sherman is definitely the most outspoken NFL player.

AKA, Dave has you covered (taken care of) like Richard Sherman has his opponents covered.

• Like 2

Seahawks cornerback that plays a lot of man coverage and is currently the highest paid cornerback in the NFL. There are many people that would say he is the best cornerback in the NFL currently. I didn't think about the loud part but that's pretty funny cuz Richard Sherman is definitely the most outspoken NFL player.

AKA, Dave has you covered (taken care of) like Richard Sherman has his opponents covered.

photo-thumb-216334.jpg?_r=1377965057
2,511 posts

M8....he's a cornerback for the Seahawks and has been controversial to say the least......loud and obnoxious would be one description. Oh, did I say loudddddd?  Kinda like a MRD   :lol:

Ok..... got it now mates.... :thumbsup:

Edited by Craigo 485sm
  • Like 1