Sign in to follow this  

Selling my VOR

It started as a 1999 VOR/Vertemati 503 Enduro but the dealer had converted it to a Supermoto model by fitting it with the 17' spoke wheels. I bought it new in 1999 from the dealer. Since then I upgraded some parts from different VOR models.
Both sets of wheels (Supermoto and Enduro) are original VOR stock wheels. Same with the front fenders. I have the long Enduro one and the short Supermoto one. I have both square headlight and double round. The only mod I did to the engine is the Keihin FCR41 carb and the exhaust. I also have the stock Dellorto carb and exhaust.
The only thing I don't have is the jumbo Supermoto 320mm front brake. I use the Enduro brake for both front wheels.
I swapped the 7-liter tank with the 9-liter tank. I also got the 2000 model seat and engine case cover with the oil inspection window. I have 2 versions of the muffler, the extra long one (SM) and the short MX one. I also have the custom after market DMC muffler with stackable discs. I also have 2 versions of the plastic side panels (white and all black).

I think I also have a set of graphics among other tidbits.

Bike was never raced, never been in the dirt, never crashed, and starts fine.

Street legal.

CA registration valid through Sep 2014

Here's a link to the photos:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/26482896@N07/sets/72157639677447224/

Bike is in San Francisco CA.

$1800 or best offer.

Edited by vorissimo
  • Like 1

Beautiful bike! I've wanted a VOR for quite some time but have never had the extra cash when one popped up for sale. Sadly, this time is no different. :( 

Good luck with the sale.

Sad to hear:( I sold my en450 to get cash for a house downpayment and was heartbroken after thankfuly the guy rode it only twice and I was able to get it back a few years later. My wife has been instructed to bury it with me when I die!

Nice bike, that thing looks mint! How do you like riding the SM through San Fran? I may find myself out there at some point and have already started pondering 2 wheel transportation...

I'd like to get my 99 VOR ENDURO plated in Cali. Last time I tried it they told me it couldnt be done. Got any pics I could take with me to the DMV to show them ???

Ed in So Ca.

they  were  available  plated back in the day.  did  they tell you why ?? I would go  to  the auto club if  you  are  a member.   was  it originally a calif  bike ??  i  have  two  that  were  plated , non  registered  now, but    it  shouldn’t  b  a  hassle.  

The DMV said they had no emissions info on it and wanted to green sticker it. This was in 99. I plated it in Vermont but want to switch it to Cailf.

Edmond,  not sure  what  to tell u,   one bike  has  a  non-op,  the other  has  been siting  since  2002,  still  has  the original  calif  plate on it.  was  bought as  a non runner.     You never  want to go to  the DMV  and  have the  numbers  run.  if  it is  not  eleigable ,  it is red  tagged,  and you  have  no  recourse,  AAA will   do  a search without  getting it  redflagged.  Not  a member of AAA,  might  b  worth it in  the long run.  IMHO

Yep I belong to AAA, I'll have the wife run the numbers to see if it can be registered here. If it can't I'll just have to keep it VT registered. I guess showing them a pic of your plate may just get you in trouble which I don't want a all.