Sign in to follow this  

Your Opinions on my Graphics...

I think the difference is negligible, but the AMA logo jumps out a little more...weather that's good or bad I don't know.  Nice clean graphics though.  I would like to see a picture once you install them on the bike...

• Like 1

I think the difference is negligible, but the AMA logo jumps out a little more...weather that's good or bad I don't know. Nice clean graphics though. I would like to see a picture once you install them on the bike...

I'm trying to figure out a way to print like a mock up, without having to spend the $60, just to make sure I like them.

Thanks for the input though!!

Soggy bottom mx? Good liking graphics but that sounds like quite the company

It's actually the name of a local track. The track is ran by some pretty good people, so I figured I might as well put them on there, over some big name brand company like redbull or something! Haha and thanks!

It's actually the name of a local track. The track is ran by some pretty good people, so I figured I might as well put them on there, over some big name brand company like redbull or something! Haha and thanks!

Oh I see, I'm fine with soggy bottom lol, it's definetly a fun name to have. My vote is the ama logo, you've got plenty of soggy bottom

Oh I see, I'm fine with soggy bottom lol, it's definetly a fun name to have. My vote is the ama logo, you've got plenty of soggy bottom

haha ok, that's what I'm thinking now! 

• Like 1

Go Ama. You've got enough of the soggy bottom like others have said. I really like the graphics though.

That's what I'm gonna do. Thanks man!