Sign in to follow this  

Whats the best way to rejet carby perfect?

Hi can some one let me no wat best way ta rejet carby is? My bikes just been re jetted with ported n polished barel n head , v force 3 reedys n fmf shorty and seems hes done a great job. Now ive gota dep exhaust cumn in n mess it all up!! Didnt think i was gunna buy the dep exhaust until coupla weeks arfter tune up. My tuner reknz id just av ta maybe go up one size on main jet if putn arfter market pipe on. Any thoughts or tip? Cost me 200 bux for tune so dont realy wanna pay it again!!

Lots of info about this if you search or look at the FAQ page. I have found that it's easiest to start with the pilot, then the needle, and then the mainjet. Don't worry about plug color at first, rely on the way the bike feels and sounds. Once you have it jetted this way your plug should look great.

Ohh ok. Is it worth investn in a jd jetting kit? Or just put put on my pipe n run it n se how it runs n how do i no im getn peak performance ouda it? Ohh and i do alot of bush riden and i got a fmf shorty now but thinkn bout getn longer fmf to put on it. Wat difference in power would it make runen short or long? And wat r thoughts on runen dep pipe?

If you haven't installed it yet that's your first thing to do. You'll be able to tell if jetting needs to be changed by riding it and comparing it to the way it's setup right now.

Holy &%$#@!! Learn to write a proper sentence. I couldn't imagine what I would do if an employee handed me a report written like the OPs....

• Like 3

Holy &%$#@!! Learn to write a proper sentence. I couldn't imagine what I would do if an employee handed me a report written like the OPs....

They would be terminated.  Though I also doubt they would have made it into the position to begin with.