Sign in to follow this  

Xt350 exhaust

My xt downpipes are falling to pieces and here in the UK they are rare as rocking horse s**t , anyone know if any downpipes off a different bike will fit even if they need a bit of cutting and welding ???

Motad do a set of stainless down pipes for about £130. I could Dig out my receipt and give you a part No if you need it.

It came direct from motad. If you email them an enquiry they will send you some product info. They were the only place i could find for downpipes. Got a DG silencer from the states. Paid more for the exhaust than I did for the bike. But if you like old bikes you have to it.

• Like 1

I have spoke to motad and they have stopped making them and have no plans to start again , I have called weemoto who dont have any , also bb bikeshop haven't got any , so it looks like no one makes them anymore so it will be a case of fabricating some or finding a shop which just happens to have a set that is sitting on their shelf .  :(

I had bout a stainless steel head pipe from krummer (over 5 years ago) on ebay.  was a german company.

I've seen some today on the titernet but I can't remember where.  I'll try and check my history and if your still interested let me know.  They were here in the UK.

cheers,

Al.

That would be great , I keep finding websites that list them , but when I contact them they haven't got any and can't get them .

It's Predator motorspot. According to their web site it's a stainless header. About £175.

Hope this helps.