Sign in to follow this  

Made a change

Well we made a change of bike color to green , we felt like it was just time to try something different so I found a nice 13 250 Kawi with 1.2hours from a girl who thought she wanted a mx bike and went and traded it in for a four wheeler shortly there after , the bike is spotless with asv levers , fat bars , graphic kit ect .. Anyway I just wanted to say thanx to all the members who have helped me out with my issues in the past , you guys know who you are ! Thanx again and I will be checking in over here from time to time as I'm damn near addicted to this site lol!!! First race this weekend on the bike wish us luck

Diggla I knew someone would call me that , and I'm gonna tell you I bout shed a tear when I got rid of two bikes for one but they did me ok on the trades and a little cash to go with em and its bought and paid for and New and Fast lol!!

Ps. If ya can't beat em join em haha

Edited by Whatwentwrong

How's the green going? I'm contamplating going green, getting a little frustrated with the 09

Well the bike is doing great although we haven't been riding to much here lately , we bought the bike with 1.2 hours and now have 5.5 . The bike pulls like a champ my son couldn't be happier , we are missing the two Hondas we got rid of