Sign in to follow this  

2015 KTM Enduro... First Look

Two very ugly dirt bikes! BNG!

Disapointing to see the same old two stroke motor with the grafted on starter. I was really hoping for a new two stroke motor from KTM.

• Like 1

Rumor has it the orange frames are a euro-only thing. I say leave the motor as is as long as possible. If it ain't broke dint fix it

• Like 3

That's the worst 6-days I've seen in quite a while, maybe ever.  Oh well, I wouldn't buy an xc-w anyway.

at least black wheels are coming stock again. Big plus. top bike looks sweet not so sure about the 6 day with argentina written on it? in whatever color that is don't match and is ugly.

I'm of the minority but I am not looking forward to the intro of efi.  With that coming goes the age of uncomplicated 2Ts

• Like 2

I'm okay with it. BNG just means my 2013 300XC is holding its value ;-)

I had a good laugh when I read your reply! I wonder how many years you could go back on a KTM two stroke and put 2014 plastic on it and see if anyone would know it wasn't a 2014?

I don't think there's anything revolutionary left to come up with. Maybe EFI for the two strokes but I'll believe it when I see it.

Keep the KTM two stroke simple. No reason to change anything. Not like there is any real two stroke competition. I want no part of EFI with it's fuel pumps and relays sensors and assorted garbage to go wrong

Yeah this UBB software isn't too bad.

Those days messages weren't posting had nothing to do with the software. I actually hit a file volume limit (too many files - over 15000) with my web hosting company. They upped my max by 3000 more but I figure that will run out in about 1 to 2 months.

I like the FAQ idea too. However, two things have kept me from doing that:

1) Takes time to update

2) Much of the information on this forum, although extremely valuable, is still opinion and advice. How could you put everyones opinion on a FAQ area? Tough to do.

Thoughts?

Bryan...

How is it BNG? The entire model line up is receiving the tweaks they made with the 14.5 Factory Edition. At least KTM keeps all their bikes in sync with their update pushes.

Keep the KTM two stroke simple. No reason to change anything. Not like there is any real two stroke competition. I want no part of EFI with it's fuel pumps and relays sensors and assorted garbage to go wrong

+1

If it ain"t broke, don't fix it.