Sign in to follow this  

2015 RMZ 450

The 2015 RMZ 450 details are out now. SSF Air fork is one of the new items. I will let you see the rest. I'm excited!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see a review of those forks!

very cool. i hear a lot of riders on this forum complain they want two springs in their forks but it looks like the mfg's are making a statement. 2.5lb savings..wow!

• Like 1

I sure hope that tripe air chamber allows for enough room to mount my snowbike kit.  If not I might have to buy a few 14's and keep them around until I need them!

Was hoping for some re-shaped plastic - oh well.  I like the current look, and it's nice that I can still use the plastic from my 08!

• Like 1

I like it. I don't care what the haters say. I'd rather see them do gradual improvements than a radical redesign. If it went wrong (like Yamaha) it would spell doom for Suzuki.

• Like 2

The 2015 RMZ 450 details are out now. SSF Air fork is one of the new items. I will let you see the rest. I'm excited!!!!!!!!!

But it's not a 2 stroke?

Can't wait to throw a leg over one! At least all my parts will fit if I decide to upgrade! 

Edited by BDubb106

It's not even noticeable once you get the wheels moving though. Feels no different weight wise than any other 450 I have ridden. Esp in the air... the bike feels  super light! 

Don't know how that is possible, but I'll take it. Just sucks to push it up the ramp after a long day at the track! 

• Like 1

It's not even noticeable once you get the wheels moving though. Feels no different weight wise than any other 450 I have ridden. Esp in the air... the bike feels super light!

Don't know how that is possible, but I'll take it. Just sucks to push it up the ramp after a long day at the track!

yes

247 dry.

247 is listed as "curb mass", which depending on who you listen to means that it's full of gas and all fluids (engine and suspension), not dry.  The 2014 MY is listed at 249 curb on the Suzuki web site.  The truth will be known once MXA gets their hands on it, of which they (MXA) listed the 2014 with an empty tank at 243.

http://motocrossactionmag.com/bike-tests/mxas-2014-suzuki-rm-z450-motocross-test-its-a-one-trick-pony-but-oh-what-a-trick

247lb is ready to ride full tank of gas. I'm disappointed they didn't bring back the rm250 :( but-im shocked the showa air fork made it to production. They are expensive forks. If someone gripes about those forks,they are either setup wrong or the person can't ride.

• Like 4

247lb is ready to ride full tank of gas. I'm disappointed they didn't bring back the rm250 :( but-im shocked the showa air fork made it to production. They are expensive forks. If someone gripes about those forks,they are either setup wrong or the person can't ride.

I wasn't pumped on the SFF forks but I didn't dislike them either! The forks may be worth me grabbing a 15.

• Like 1