Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Yz250F Rear swing arm rubber cap thing

Recommended Posts

Hey , I lost the little cap today that goes in the hole in the rear swing arm. I'v been trying to seach for one online but cant find one and dont know the correct name


Anyone know where sells them and ships to Irl? 




Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this