Sign in to follow this  

Washington KTM RIDE ORANGE DEMO June 23 - Washougal MX Park Moto Tour

Not this again.

KTM won't learn, will they.

Hold this event at Walker Valley.

Bring the EXC / XC / XCW bikes.

We'll ride in the rain, not like the SX sissys at Washougal.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=674732429203880&id=140476315962830

It would be cool if they did it at Walker.  Maybe they are afraid of their demos getting banged up.  It's not like there is a chance of that at Walker Valley? 

Anyone know the KTM dealer hosting this event? It's not Gresham. Guy there had no idea what I was even talking about.

Sounds awesome for KTM to bring brand new bikes to a mucky Moto track and have them trashed. Why ya calling Moto guys sissies? I check this site out once in a while and get that it's mostly trail riders, and that's cool. Would like to know why the talking down of Moto? I trail ride every once in a while, amazingly enough I have been able to ride through the woods long enough to keep all of my clothes on, and without shooting randomly. Just been riding bikes for a very long time and really don't get the hostility, especially when motorcyclists get it from every other angle. Hope to see you stomping all the Moto sissies at the washougal national this summer guns.

Anyone know the KTM dealer hosting this event? It's not Gresham. Guy there had no idea what I was even talking about.

Probably the worst advertised event I have seen. "Contact the dealer holding the event." But they don't provide the name of the dealer or how to contact them.

"Gee, boss, I don't know why no one showed up."

This Moto Tour?

Maybe this one?

More than likely not this one.

I would love to sign up for this event, or at least know more about it. Who to contact?

.....Why ya calling Moto guys sissies? I check this site out once in a while and get that it's mostly trail riders, and that's cool. Would like to know why the talking down of Moto.....

Not me, I've got respect for anyone who doesn't crap themselves when their tires get more than three feet of air under them. Edited by ITLKSEZ
  • Like 2

Every dealer knows about these events! Have them print you an invite form off of dealer net and go have fun.

I just went to the local dealer (Motorsports of Olympia) yesterday and they gave me a sign up form to bring with. 

Anyone know what time these things start at? I've never been to one and cannot find the time anywhere.

Sounds awesome for KTM to bring brand new bikes to a mucky Moto track and have them trashed. Why ya calling Moto guys sissies? I check this site out once in a while and get that it's mostly trail riders, and that's cool. Would like to know why the talking down of Moto? I trail ride every once in a while, amazingly enough I have been able to ride through the woods long enough to keep all of my clothes on, and without shooting randomly. Just been riding bikes for a very long time and really don't get the hostility, especially when motorcyclists get it from every other angle. Hope to see you stomping all the Moto sissies at the washougal national this summer guns.

You didn't read what I linked to, did you.

If you had bothered to read it you would know.

Here, let me help you.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=674732429203880&id=140476315962830

2013 KTM Moto Tour Washougal MX Park Cancelled - Due to Rain

Trail riders would have loved to have ridden the EXC/XC/XCW bikes up at Walker during a rain storm.

Edited by guns_equal_freedom

Here, let me help you.

Trail riders would have loved to have ridden the EXC/XC/XCW bikes up at Walker during a rain storm.

Ahhhhhh, What about 2014?

Ahhhhhh, What about 2014?

Comes after 2013 and before 2015.

I don't have a magic 8-ball, so I can't tell you if they are going to cancel the event due to rain.

Get back with me in a few days

Here, let me help you.

Canceled because nobody would ride in the rain?  Because the track owners don't want to deal with the maintenance of a track that was torn up by riding in the rain/mud, for a free event?  Because KTM doesn't want to run their demo units in the mud of Washougal?

Edited by Zondebok

Canceled because nobody would ride in the rain?  Because the track owners don't want to deal with the maintenance of a track that was torn up by riding in the rain/mud, for a free event?  Because KTM doesn't want to run their demo units in the mud of Washougal?

It says cancelled because of rain.

I don't look too deep into these things.

Here, let me help you.

You're the one not able to read. Who gives a sh*t if the 2013 session is cancelled.