Flatland pipe guard.

No, they do not list one for the 2 strokes. Mike sent me one though to see if it would fit. Actually it seems better than I expected since it was designed for the KTM 300.

Two trivial things. It's slightly possible you might have to trim a tiny amount off the guard because the Beta has a pipe mount in the middle of the pipe at the back. I didn't need to do it. Second, the picture shows a small gap on the right and slight ear misalignment, both very easily dealt with. Please note I did not have the clamps installed which makes the gap a bit wider. Once again, not uncommon on the KTM 300 either since all the pipes aren't identical.

My bike is a 2014 300RR standard so I don't know if the 13's or the 250 is the same.

P1000597_zpse0a3fd4f.jpg

There's a slight difference in the bend on the right which could allow some mud to pack as shown below. It could be a bit alleviated by adjusting the ears slightly.

I feel confident anybody that orders this will be pleased with the price/protection value. ?

Later, Bill.

P1000598_zps91c060c1.jpg

• Like 1

No, they do not list one for the 2 strokes. Mike sent me one though to see if it would fit. Actually it seems better than I expected since it was designed for the KTM 300.

Two trivial things. It's slightly possible you might have to trim a tiny amount off the guard because the Beta has a pipe mount in the middle of the pipe at the back. I didn't need to do it. Second, the picture shows a small gap on the right and slight ear misalignment, both very easily dealt with. Please note I did not have the clamps installed which makes the gap a bit wider. Once again, not uncommon on the KTM 300 either since all the pipes aren't identical.

My bike is a 2014 300RR standard so I don't know if the 13's or the 250 is the same.

P1000597_zpse0a3fd4f.jpg

There's a slight difference in the bend on the right which could allow some mud to pack as shown below. It could be a bit alleviated by adjusting the ears slightly.

I feel confident anybody that orders this will be pleased with the price/protection value. ?

Later, Bill.

P1000598_zps91c060c1.jpg

What model flatland guard is this? There are something like 3 ktm 300 guards depending on the pipe. It looks pretty good though!

No idea. I guess it would be a matter of demand. In the interim I wouldn't hesitate to use it as is

Thankyou! I'm probably  going to call and make an order. It looks like the guard is high on the fat part of the pipe like how I want it.. I'm just looking for a riding partner tomorrow first.. I haven't found anyone yet so I'll probably be working on my bike instead. 

Ok.. ordered the KTM 300 standard fmf pipe guard just now. Ud ..I talked to Mike and told him I was getting this for my Beta.. He didn't seem like he was going to make a specific guard for Beta.. He said something like "Yea just put the ktm one on and bang it with a hammer a couple of times and it should go". So I said ok and ordered it on his website. Thanks for the pics and info!