Sign in to follow this  

Does Front tire Tube fit/work for the rear tire, does it change how it rides

Recently got a flat tire up in the mountains on the DNR roads on my 350sx-f and have a front tire tube and was told i could put it in my rear tire but i feel like it would change the way it rides and throw off how the rest of the tire treads since its a thinner tube, if anyone has any experience in the sort or can give me your thoughts on it it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for Reading, Semper Fi

Front tube will work just fine in the rear . I carry one in my pack for emergency and and have had to use a 21 front in a 18 rear a few times over the years and never noticed a difference

• Like 3

Front tube will work just fine in the rear . I carry one in my pack for emergency and and have had to use a 21 front in a 18 rear a few times over the years and never noticed a difference

+1

• Like 1

And the idea is to get you home, then replace. Better than riding out on a flat, or carrying 2 tubes. IMO.

Mike

• Like 1