Sign in to follow this  

2013 crf450 suspension re valve utah

I am wanting my suspension done i live in southern utah and was wondering who people were having best results with for there 13 suspension?

Southern Utah? The best riding I've ever done was southern Utah, hanksville/factory butte

Personally I would search for a local guy first and would go with him before sending your suspension out. The local guy is normally less expensive, knows the area well, and typically wants to do a great job to maintain his reputation. Logistically you can easily go back to him for minor adjustments also - no shipping. FC has their 10/hour guys assembling the shim stacks based off a table set up by someone more experienced. There is no personal connection.

I wanted to use a local guy but the only one is fineline who i have seen / felt mixed reviews. Some bikes they did great on others it was just crap. So just wanted to see who others have had luck with.

Might check out the DIY sticky at the top of this CRF450R forum. Lots of great info there. If you learn how to DIY, you will save big bucks and get a very through understanding how your suspension works and how changes effect it. Best time investment I have made on my bikes.

Edited by cleaner1

Might check out the DIY sticky at the top of this CRF450R forum. Lots of great info there. If you learn how to DIY, you will save big bucks and get a very through understanding how your suspension works and how changes effect it. Best time investment I have made on my bikes.

i agree if you have the time.  if there are posted stacks that will work for what you need its a good way to go.  most of the work is finding the right stack for your riding conditions.  make sure to pay attention to your torque settings when tighting down the shims.