Sign in to follow this  

X pics

Nice ride you've got there!

What is the cable going down to your rear brake?

• Like 1

Thats the stock speedo drive sender cable Razman11

Looks good but I cant stand gold wheels or even gold hubs, Looks good on a David Bailey replica bike maybe if your going for that old retro look

What mods are you planning on next?

Thats the stock speedo drive sender cable Razman11

Looks good but I cant stand gold wheels or even gold hubs, Looks good on a David Bailey replica bike maybe if your going for that old retro look

What mods are you planning on next?

Good question ... I'm not sure :thinking:

It has a LHRB

Left Hand Rear Brake

So is the cable for the speedo or brake?

The LHRB is a kit supplied by Rekluse , a Sleeve fits into to rear master cylinder . The LHRB brake line connects to the master cylinder and is connected to the LHRB reservoir at the handlebar .

I had surgery on my ankle years ago and now have restricted movement , I can't used the rear brake unless I take my foot off the peg and operate the lever .

• Like 1

The LHRB is a kit supplied by Rekluse , a Sleeve fits into to rear master cylinder . The LHRB brake line connects to the master cylinder and is connected to the LHRB reservoir at the handlebar .

I had surgery on my ankle years ago and now have restricted movement , I can't used the rear brake unless I take my foot off the peg and operate the lever .

Sorry to hear, Good to see you are still doing what you love though

There is only one brake hose so the cable is the speedo sender wire, The stock speedo was one of the first things I changed, The Trailtech Vapor is much better

I havnt seen a speedo go to the rear wheel before. Mine (07) has the crap stock honda speedo and it goes down to the front wheel.

How did you set up the vapour?

I really like the gold rims, I think they look great and I'm thinking about throwing gold rims on mine

• Like 2

I havnt seen a speedo go to the rear wheel before. Mine (07) has the crap stock honda speedo and it goes down to the front wheel.

How did you set up the vapour?

The 08+ CRF450X runs the speedo setup off the rear wheel, The Trailtech Vapor runs off the front wheel

Most of the fitting setup can be found here>

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/634283-how-to-install-a-trail-tech-vapor/?hl=%20trailtech%20%20vapor

I really like the gold rims, I think they look great and I'm thinking about throwing gold rims on mine

Yeah .. Many have the Black Rims , I wanted something different .. The Bike / Rims looks much better in the flesh .

Gold rims were all the rage back in the day and I like the retro look they give

• Like 1