Sign in to follow this  

WR250F Vs 250SXF

Hey guys, so my dad will be buying a new bike soon and the choices are:
2011 WR250F for 4100

or

2010 250SXF for 3400

We do mostly trail riding so i see how the wr250f would be nice with the electric start, but there is so much weight difference i feel like the 250SXF would be better.

Both of the bikes have super low hours and look very very clean.

What do you guys think? Should we go with the WR and keep it stock or go with the SXF and put about $500 in upgrades?

Go Blue.

Dude it's your dad....I'm a dad...not all of us race. Trust me on this one, at the end of the day when us dads are whooped it sure will be nice to hit that button, pile on a gushy suspended, perfectly powered, old man couch of a trail bike. Add a suspension tune for his weight and riding style, toss in a Rekluse and he's a very happy dad. :thumbsup:

Edited by poconovfr

Hey guys, so my dad will be buying a new bike soon and the choices are:

2011 WR250F for 4100

or

2010 250SXF for 3400

We do mostly trail riding so i see how the wr250f would be nice with the electric start, but there is so much weight difference i feel like the 250SXF would be better.

Both of the bikes have super low hours and look very very clean.

What do you guys think? Should we go with the WR and keep it stock or go with the SXF and put about $500 in upgrades?

As much as I'm a KTM believer, in this case I believe the WR to be the better choice.

Its an enduro bike, it'll be right for the trails.

Awesome guys, thanks for the input.  I guess ill just have to talk to him about it, but ill definitely include what other people say.