Sign in to follow this  

Go faster stripes

So I put some wicked black and yellow mustang stripes on my front mudguard, how much hp do you think I gained? It feels a lot faster and the powerband more responsive, my upgraded neon yellow dust caps didn't even make a increase like them stickers did

Don't forget to drill holes in all of your plastics, and helmet and a few in the radiators. There called "speed holes" and allow airflow for less wind drag/resistance...

That'll gain you another 5-10mph...

• Like 1

Thanks for the tips guys, I allready drilled holes in my frame and removed a few spokes. It's all about weight reduction.. Going to grind down my piston a bit in a few days, I heard it allows it to move faster

• Like 3

Put a 2 by 4 under the cylinder, it'll make more power

So I put some wicked black and yellow mustang stripes on my front mudguard, how much hp do you think I gained? It feels a lot faster and the powerband more responsive, my upgraded neon yellow dust caps didn't even make a increase like them stickers did

:facepalm:  dude...you can't mix black and yellow with a purple power band. Bad coloring combo..25 points deducted from your man card.

• Like 1

Drain all your oil out and replace it with water. Water's lighter and has less viscosity so it'll move faster and lubricate more.

Also, shave all the knobs off your tires. It'll save weight and give more traction while you're doing wheelies in the middle of Detroit.

• Like 3

That and purple power band and no brakes should work well. Don't let the pros know... Is this honda powers riding buddy? If not they should hang out...

God, I miss Toylee

what happened to toylee?

He flew too close to the sun

well that sure sucks

Drain all your oil out and replace it with water. Water's lighter and has less viscosity so it'll move faster and lubricate more.

Also, shave all the knobs off your tires. It'll save weight and give more traction while you're doing wheelies in the middle of Detroit.

Excuse me? Water is molecularly heavier than oil. That is why if you pour them together in a container the water falls to the bottom and oil sits on top.

• Like 3

Excuse me? Water is molecularly heavier than oil. That is why if you pour them together in a container the water falls to the bottom and oil sits on top.

I thought we were supposed to say ridiculous stuff in this thread, hence why I said it.

Also, take all your packing out. It's less unsprung weight.

And don't use tubes. Those are also extra weight.

Add the Purple Powerband and muffler bearings and you are set! They are called "pin stripes" for a reason... PIN IT!