Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Need dirt bike friends in North Phoenix - Anthem area

Looking for people to go riding on Saturdays or Sundays...have an 1986 Husky 500XC (2-stroker) myself but my neighbor is letting me borrow either one of his thumpers for some rest and relaxation.  I'm a decent rider but sometimes I just run out of talent.  My wife works either Saturday or Sunday, so generally one of those days is booked with kid activities.  I live in Anthem, but have the means to travel around, just looking for someone to go riding with.  Figuring since its getting warm, getting out of house early is a must....

If anyone is interested and in the same position as me with availability, hit me up and lets see what we can do.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Mike Bucher

Im in Buckeye so its not exactly close for me but if you havent rode Lake Pleasant yet.. DO IT!! Some of the hill climbs can get kinda sketch if your skills run out.. I been hill climbing a long time and still take some spills out there. Mostly because of rock navigation on 2 wheels on such a steep climb. My banshee loved it out there tho!! Its the best riding close to you.. Also have Bloody Basin but that is real rocky and a fuel problem. LP you can go on loop rides and keep ending up at the truck for a refuel session. Theres enough trails down here by me I cant ride them all cause my smoker drinks to much. But they are more fast swooping desert trails with some o shit moments thrown in lol 

• Like 1

Looking for people to go riding on Saturdays or Sundays...have an 1986 Husky 500XC (2-stroker) myself but my neighbor is letting me borrow either one of his thumpers for some rest and relaxation.  I'm a decent rider but sometimes I just run out of talent.  My wife works either Saturday or Sunday, so generally one of those days is booked with kid activities.  I live in Anthem, but have the means to travel around, just looking for someone to go riding with.  Figuring since its getting warm, getting out of house early is a must....

If anyone is interested and in the same position as me with availability, hit me up and lets see what we can do.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Mike Bucher

I am going through escrow right now on a house in arroyo grande, so if it all works out I will be right next to you.  I have a DRZ400 and will be looking to find new spots to ride.

If you plate the bike, and live in New River, you could easily hit riding spots west on New River road, or just north at Table Mesa.

Yeah Ive trailered up there a few times. Love the riding up there! Will probably never get any work done lol The ride to crown king is sweet! 

I am going through escrow right now on a house in arroyo grande, so if it all works out I will be right next to you.  I have a DRZ400 and will be looking to find new spots to ride.

My parents live up in arroyo grande thats where I normally park and ride up to table mesa from there. some good riding there PM me if you're looking to go 

Edited by RyanH216