Sign in to follow this  

Miller Motorsports Park Should NOT Be a National

Am I the only one who thinks this? Miller motorsports park hosts the Utah national which will be August 23. There is NO natural elevation on this track. it is completely flat. They even brought in a sh** ton of dirt to make artificial elevation!! When I think of outdoors I think of huge natural hills. Don't look at me wrong the track is awesome and the scenery is outstanding...but as Nationals go....I think this track needs to be taken off the circuit. It is just a big supercross track.   

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 1

I agree the Utah track is pretty boring. I like the terrain here at Thunder Valley in Colorado. More terrain change is also better for spectators as you can usually see more of the track.

CoKTM

Its got more to do with revenue than, elevation change.

Who can get the monster crowds.

Bring back Southwick, and Honda power that's messed up

. Yes! And ... Yes! I wish I hit Southwick last year ... Now 5 hr trek to Unadilla to see the big boys..

. Yes! And ... Yes! I wish I hit Southwick last year ... Now 5 hr trek to Unadilla to see the big boys..

I'll pass on unadilla haha. And Southwick was awesome. It was pretty didn't then start most those riders are used to, do it offers an exciting challenge on Sandy track lol

I'll pass on unadilla haha. And Southwick was awesome. It was pretty different than tracks most those riders are used to, so it offers an exciting challenge on Sandy track lol

They need to do Powder Mountain MX instead, it's about an hour and half away from the current track. It's at a ski resort so elevation changes wouldn't be an issue. With a little work it would be a sick venue.  

They need to do Powder Mountain MX instead, it's about an hour and half away from the current track. It's at a ski resort so elevation changes wouldn't be an issue. With a little work it would be a sick venue.  

I agree with a little work that would actually be a pretty sweet track for that. Lots of elevation change. Im sure there are some things they could do to make it just a bit tougher in some areas to challenge pro level. But its hard to really tell in a video.

Edited by J_YZ2fittyF

It's a great track but what it takes is a lot that doesn't have to do with the track. Glen Helen is a great track but the investment in infrastructure is mostly why they were off the schedule. Is that track open all the time?

I feel like Miller is lacking all around, road and dirt. I made the mistake of going to the inaugural race at Miller last year, lucky for me I didn't have to pay for my ticket. All I will say is.... please bring supercross back and give this nationals race to some state that deserves it.