Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Proof Bubba will win the championship.... vid inside

You can plainly see how much Bubba is in their heads....  dudes be straight pulling off the track when they "feel" him coming 

http://motocross.transworld.net/1000161570/videos/gopro-board-james-stewart/

or they just didn't want to get taken out when he wads it up. 

When did the mods start trolling? Lol.

when don't they?

Man he's fast. I'd pull off to,or he'd blow me off the track. Thanks for the vids and link.

James would be well served to invest in them Gary Semic DVD's.  

I see his finger is still not covering the clutch, dude will crash out again for sure. 

FryBoy is a weak ass troll BTW, doesn't even know how to start one of these troll threads or is it that James really doesn't look smooth?

• Like 5

the riders pulling off are probaly c riders that are lucky enough to be on the track at the same time. not trollin  just sayin

• Like 1

He got faster and faster until it seemed like his corner speed was as fast as the straights. I hope he brings all of that of to the Nats.

of course he is looking smooth, that track looked like a paved highway.

• Like 1

If that vid is proof that JS will win the championship, I must have missed the conclusive evidence lesson back in school  :facepalm:

• Like 1

I know a sped up video when I see one.  I do it all the time when showing the chicks my go pro footage

Edited by Bobby_Treen
  • Like 3

Milestone is the closest track to me and I ride it whenever I can but damn it is a boring track.

what could be gained by riding a smooth track a week before the 1st and roughest race of the year ?

• Like 2

what could be gained by riding a smooth track a week before the 1st and roughest race of the year ?

Fast looking video, get in peoples heads.  It's all about the mind games

• Like 2

Damn..... Did you see how he just put that kid on the 85cc to shame? Thats was straight dope yo! :lol:

Seriously though...... Thats a SoCal track? Are you serious? I could ride that track and I suck at moto! And how the hell can anybody read a pit board going that fast? Makes me dizzy.....

• Like 1

Was dosh holdin the pit board?

Hopefully he wasn't writing the messages, James wouldn't know what the effe he was trying to say, just see a bunch of !!!!!!!!!! after the scribble  :lol:

• Like 3