Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Glen Helen practice session

Hey are you going to the race?

I wish,  I didn't plan ahead in time and couldn't get the day off.  I will be at Hangtown though

I wish, I didn't plan ahead in time and couldn't get the day off. I will be at Hangtown though

So far I am going. I got my tickets about a month ago. I am, as Dungey would say, super pumped to see Glen Helen back in the mix.

• Like 4

I wish, I didn't plan ahead in time and couldn't get the day off. I will be at Hangtown though

Hangtown is the real race anyway Fry.... ;)

So far I am going. I got my tickets about a month ago. I am, as Dungey would say, super pumped to see Glen Helen back in the mix.

"ya.....for sure"

:lol:

Edited by husky34
  • Like 2

where is Bubba ?      oh yeah ......... he was over at Milestone showing the novice riders whats up

• Like 1

I hate to say it but JS 7 does look so smooth and really in control he will sweep the outdoors and win the hearts of the fans. Oh hell I just threw up

• Like 2

I sure hope we see some guys mixing it up for the lead this year instead of just riding around behind the guy who started in front of you hoping he makes a mistake.  I guess we can hope Stewart has a bad start every race.  It is definitely time for the high pedigree former 250 champs to STEP UP and ride out front.  That would be you Barcia, Canard, Rokzen, Tomac(if he was racing).  Pressure is on guys time to live up to your hype and move the old guys out.  With the crop of new fast guys stepping up from 250 next year you better start showing up or find out what a #2 team rider salary and ride is all about. Wiemer can tell you all about it, ask him.

• Like 3

I sure hope we see some guys mixing it up for the lead this year instead of just riding around behind the guy who started in front of you hoping he makes a mistake.  I guess we can hope Stewart has a bad start every race.  It is definitely time for the high pedigree former 250 champs to STEP UP and ride out front.  That would be you Barcia, Canard, Rokzen, Tomac(if he was racing).  Pressure is on guys time to live up to your hype and move the old guys out.  With the crop of new fast guys stepping up from 250 next year you better start showing up or find out what a #2 team rider salary and ride is all about. Wiemer can tell you all about it, ask him.

This post says it all! Those guys riding Red too, atleast for this season...

Lol i agree with most of it except weimer has been factory for years without deserving it in my opinion. Kroc and tomac are 450 rookies. They are still learning the pressure isnt on them yet.

Weimer is a chump. It's a travesty that Mike Fisher chose him over Pourcel in 2010

Uhh cp has two sx championships a world title and almost won two outdoor us titles.

He almost won it twice weimer hasnt done anything with the ride he has. Hes lucky to still have it.

Jake Weimer has done nothing but waste that bike. Even in the year's he's finished well in the points, he never even made an attempt to battle for wins. It was just a matter of the field being decimated by injuries.