Sign in to follow this  

2000 xr200 vs 2000 yz426f

Both are about the same price. I have a wr250f that I have fallen I love with but I need a buddy bike? Which one would be better? This is a bike for friends so looking for nothing that will require a ton of maintenance. So what are your thoughts for that purpose? Both seem to be very well maintained.

Yeah they have. I have like 3 that love to ride but can't buy their own. My father in law also knows how to ride and had no bike. Maybe I just need new friends. Haha

XR200 all the way. It's very capable but not likely to get a less experienced rider hurt.

The YZ426 on the other hand is one of the most violent 450-class bikes out there and that's saying a lot.

It's just so ugly and I can hear my buddy saying it's too small. I just don't want to either give up my wr or them hurt themselves with a 426

But I am leaning toward the xr 200 also

It's just so ugly and I can hear my buddy saying it's too small. I just don't want to either give up my wr or them hurt themselves with a 426

But I am leaning toward the xr 200 also

If they think a free bike to ride is too small and ugly then they should buy themselves a big pretty one. Just another vote in the buddy bike's favor.

• Like 1

If they think a free bike to ride is too small and ugly then they should buy themselves a big pretty one. Just another vote in the buddy bike's favor.

Agreed