Sign in to follow this  

Used Knee Braces

I have a set of used Asterisk Cell Knee Braces.  They were used for a couple of seasons by my son who outgrew them.  Can these be used by someone else or is it to be tossed after someone wears them for awhile?  I was thinking of selling them but want to be sure they would be safe for someone else to wear.  Can't find any info on Asterisk website.  Hate to see them just lay around in my garage with no one to fit them.

If they're a size small I'll take them off of your hands!

Sorry you need to grow some more they are size Medium.

I have purchased used knee braces for my daughter. I say if they aren't broken, bent, or just worn out they should be fine. IMO

That is what my line of thinking was too, but have never sold a set before.  I emailed Asterisk with the question with no reply back yet.  I've sold used helmets that have not been crashed in but not these 600.00 knee braces.  

That is what my line of thinking was too, but have never sold a set before.  I emailed Asterisk with the question with no reply back yet.  I've sold used helmets that have not been crashed in but not these 600.00 knee braces.  

WTH.......$600 knee braces??  Are these made from space age material that NASA hasn't even discovered yet?

I guess that's an adult medium?

Yes.  Adult Medium.  My son was 6 foot when we bought them and is now 6' 3".

I wear CTi knee braces, and would have no problem buying used braces if I needed some. Sell them and call it good.