dirt dragging my yz450f. need some help

I have a 2006 yz450f which I have put 12:8 piston in and had the head ported and stage 2 hot cams which I didn't get any faster or better times out of by adding the hot cams.. makes me mad about that.. but is there anyone who also drags plus maybe knows a a site/ people I could talk to for more info on how to set it up better like jetting gearing for this.. and it is also 500 feet I am running..I also fave a open air filter to.. thank you

yes I have it runs good I think it has more thou... It went 7.2 sec in 500 ft at 81mph

but I think it will go 6.9s like 84 or 85 just think something is not right just seems like its not pulling the hole way though.. it has a 12 on the front and a 48 on the rear and i am leaving and 3 gear wicked

dc cycle and racing did the porter and the also put it on  a flow bench..  it did pick up from last year.. and no i did not get it dynoed before or after.. I think alot is in the gearing  like they say the less I have to shift the better and the longer it can pull though the gear the better but got to find the right gearing I was think of upping the front to a 13 or 14 and starting in 1 or 2 and hope to run like 1 2 3 or 2 3 4 and not sure about the jetting with the  cams and open air filter what i should be I have a 145 pilot jet and the 5th clip on the needle and a 170 main which I need to change the needle because it shouldn't  down that far i don't think.. but I also think being its a open air filter its getting a lot of air I probably need more main. plug where the porcelain is inside the plug was white very white and the electrode was like not white but not far off