Sign in to follow this  

Ktm-parts.com shopping experience.

Hi everyone ! I recently had a very bad shopping experience with ktm-parts.com and I think it's important for you to know.

I purchased a few items from them for my te250 2014. When I made the order it showed like they have everything in stock except one item. I placed a $260 order of various items and expected them shortly. It's been 10 days and nothing was sent yet !!!!

I called last week and inquired about the status of my order and the customer rep told me that they are waiting for a few more items- but he promised me that he will send what they have in stock right away. Nothing was sent last week. So I called today and again they are still waiting for items and nothing was sent. I asked them to cancel the order because it's already been 10 days and nothing was sent and honestly is have no confidence in them that they will send it today.

The customer service rep refused to cancel my order although nothing was shipped yet !!! So now I cannot purchase the items somewhere else and I'm not gonna get anything from ktmparts anytime soon.

Please be aware of them ! If you are press for time on parts or accessories you are taking a gamble with Ktmparts.

• Like 1

Hi everyone ! I recently had a very bad shopping experience with ktm-parts.com and I think it's important for you to know.

I purchased a few items from them for my te250 2014. When I made the order it showed like they have everything in stock except one item. I placed a $260 order of various items and expected them shortly. It's been 10 days and nothing was sent yet !!!!

I called last week and inquired about the status of my order and the customer rep told me that they are waiting for a few more items- but he promised me that he will send what they have in stock right away. Nothing was sent last week. So I called today and again they are still waiting for items and nothing was sent. I asked them to cancel the order because it's already been 10 days and nothing was sent and honestly is have no confidence in them that they will send it today.

The customer service rep refused to cancel my order although nothing was shipped yet !!! So now I cannot purchase the items somewhere else and I'm not gonna get anything from ktmparts anytime soon.

Please be aware of them ! If you are press for time on parts or accessories you are taking a gamble with Ktmparts.

well, i'd call up whoever your card company is, and do a merchant charge back. immediately.

wait for the confirmation email from the CC company, and then get the stuff somewhere else.

Thanks for posting. Just purchased a Husaberg hat from them. Not a huge loss if things go bad.

For years now, Rockymountain has been reliable as can be.

I have had mixed experiences from them as well. Rarely are parts delivered quickly. They do offer some good deals which is the reason I still shop there occassionally. RMATV is always a good experience though.

Thanks for posting. Just purchased a Husaberg hat from them. Not a huge loss if things go bad.

For years now, Rockymountain has been reliable as can be.

Got my hat, although it took KTM-Parts 4 days to get it shipped and on the way.

Their prices look pretty decent on some stuff, just don't be in a hurry. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Next time, try shopping online at Cyclebuy.com

I have ordered from them numerous times. Infact, after 4 years of "being on the fence", I just ordered a Rekluse from them yesterday..... It shipped same day! They will also call you occasionally just to make sure you ordered exactly what you want. Great team over there....

• Like 2

Same experience. Part was not in stock so waited for what seemed forever and part finally came. Three weeks if I remember.

I have ordered from them numerous times. Infact, after 4 years of "being on the fence", I just ordered a Rekluse from them yesterday..... It shipped same day! They will also call you occasionally just to make sure you ordered exactly what you want. Great team over there....

I'll second that, Cyclebuy.com is top notch.

Also, I have had the same slow service and no communication issues as the OP with KTM-parts.com

+2 on Cyclebuy.com  I bought my 2013 TE300 used from a local dealer, and initially I wasn't sure if the dealer had the owners/parts manuals.  I contacted Cyclebuy and they sent me the manuals electronically.  I've made several purchases since I bought the bike and the parts were in stock and shipped immediately.

• Like 2

I'll jump in too.  Lies & pure BS from those clowns. 

+1 Also for CycleBuy. I'm pretty sure, all that work there ride, and there service is just the way it's supposed to be.

I have had good luck with Cyclebuy as well. Ordered 4-5 times this year. Good products, fair prices, most items in stock, fast shipping and free over a certain amount. They are authorized KTM/Husky/Husaberg parts distributors as well.