Watch out from this online vendor !

Hi everyone ! I recently had a very bad shopping experience with ktm-parts.com and I think it's important for you to know.

I purchased a few items from them for my te250 2014. When I made the order it showed like they have everything in stock except one item. I placed a $260 order of various items and expected them shortly. It's been 10 days and nothing was sent yet !!!!

I called last week and inquired about the status of my order and the customer rep told me that they are waiting for a few more items- but he promised me that he will send what they have in stock right away. It was annoying that no one emailed me that they were missing items but ok, I really wanted to ride that weekend. Nothing was sent last week. So I called today and again they are still waiting for items and nothing was sent. I asked them to cancel the order because it's already been 10 days and nothing was sent and honestly is have no confidence in them that they will send it today.

The customer service rep refused to cancel my order although nothing was shipped yet !!! So now I cannot purchase the items somewhere else and I'm not gonna get anything from ktmparts anytime soon.

Please be aware of them ! If you are press for time on parts or accessories you are taking a gamble with Ktmparts.

It's not just them , this is the status quo for ordering anything motorcycle related online. Every darn thing I order over the last year i wait , then they tell me they dont have it. This is rampant on Ebay too. They have the stupid thing up for sale, you hit buy it now and then they dont have it. Right now as we speak, I have 2 sets of ktm sxs 20-22 triple clamps ordered from early spring ...got a notice of backorder til may 22 , then another for mid june ...now another for end of August .

I have a Ktm 300 piston ordered , just heard today it's backorder til august. Cmon KTM , WTH am i supposed to do til August ? It's a good thing i replace things before they fail , but what if my top end was roached ???  Last spring I couldnt get a KTM front brake rubber diaphram , backorder til end of july , had to buy a used set of brakes . EVERYTHING is BACKORDER or Unavailable all too often these days.  Oh i forgot, ordered an Acerbis chest protector from an Ebay seller, did buy it now then they try to reverse the sale saying they dont have it and try to push another brand on me ...Bait and switch ??? Worst part is the item remains on Ebay even though they didnt have it for months , i'd report it every few days and nothing . Just have to talk to a real person and ask "is it physically in stock"   ?

• Like 1

I called my ccard company. Now we will see what will happened.

It is just a disgrace that they have such a poor customer service.

Next time I'll stick with rmatv or motosport.

Wow what a shitty situation, thanks for posting this, you saved me a head ache as i was getting ready to order radiator shrouds with embeded graphics from ktm-parts for my 14 te 300.

I heard that same story.  Evidently the proprietors made religion a part of their public persona....and were crucified for it.

So KTM HUT owners pulled out way to much cash for their personal use.  That meant they were not paying their bills to their suppliers on time,  so their suppliers quit giving them credit.  So they would take your order, charge your card, and use your money to pay for a previous order,  so everything was always "backordered",  because they did not pay their bills.

people started recognizing what was going on,  and publically questioned them. (That BTW got me banned from KTM Talk!  making a post outlining the people who were owed money, and never got parts!)  anyway,  their buddy from their church immediately jumped in to defend the owners as good christian people.  When asked what in the christian religion condoned theft  and lying -  well of course those questions were the start of the satanic attack on the most pious faithfull servants of god on the planet!

They continued to take orders, charge CC immediately, and rarely deliver ordered parts until the state attourneys general started investigating.  They immediately closed up shop, declared bankrupcy,  sold the name to someone else, and went home to their palacial estate populated by all sorts of cool toys bought with ill gotten money!

And now obviously i am now the tool lof the devil!  (probably not such a bad thing , all in all)

• Like 2

I have a Ktm 300 piston ordered , just heard today it's backorder til august. Cmon KTM , WTH am i supposed to do til August ? It's a good thing i replace things before they fail , but what if my top end was roached ???  Last spring I couldnt get a KTM front brake rubber diaphram , backorder til end of july , had to buy a used set of brakes . EVERYTHING is BACKORDER or Unavailable all too often these days... 

Hey...you didn't have this problem with the blue bike did Ya'.

• Like 1

It's not just them , this is the status quo for ordering anything motorcycle related online. Every darn thing I order over the last year i wait , then they tell me they dont have it. This is rampant on Ebay too. They have the stupid thing up for sale, you hit buy it now and then they dont have it. Right now as we speak, I have 2 sets of ktm sxs 20-22 triple clamps ordered from early spring ...got a notice of backorder til may 22 , then another for mid june ...now another for end of August .

I have a Ktm 300 piston ordered , just heard today it's backorder til august. Cmon KTM , WTH am i supposed to do til August ? It's a good thing i replace things before they fail , but what if my top end was roached ???  Last spring I couldnt get a KTM front brake rubber diaphram , backorder til end of july , had to buy a used set of brakes . EVERYTHING is BACKORDER or Unavailable all too often these days.  Oh i forgot, ordered an Acerbis chest protector from an Ebay seller, did buy it now then they try to reverse the sale saying they dont have it and try to push another brand on me ...Bait and switch ??? Worst part is the item remains on Ebay even though they didnt have it for months , i'd report it every few days and nothing . Just have to talk to a real person and ask "is it physically in stock"   ?

where are you ordering from?  I never had any delays with KTM stuff,  for both my 300 XC-W and 250 XC.

Edited by carl johansson

where are you ordering from? I never had any delays with KTM stuff, for both my 300 XC-W and 250 XC.

multiple places. Waited all last season for the front brake parts. Tweaked some triples this spring, try to locate a set of Sx 20/22 triples and also a KTM 300 B piston ....back order til Aug from may . I found a vertex local

multiple places. Waited all last season for the front brake parts. Tweaked some triples this spring, try to locate a set of Sx 20/22 triples and also a KTM 300 B piston ....back order til Aug from may . I found a vertex local

multiple places like what?  Tt store?  Bike bandit?, munns racing?  RMATV?, 

Not sure what bike,  or what parts exactly,  but just for fun,  just went to RMATV, picked 2010 300 -  they have 8 - 10 or more of every part listed on the front brake, in stock - except if you want to buy the complete caliper.  They have 2 humongous warehouses pretty well computerized.  If they say they have it ,  they do.  I often order,  then drive down and pick up stuff,  and it is always waiting for me.

250 SX top triple clamp?

TRIPLE CLAMP TOP X=22 BLACK

Part# 7770103402230

(replaces part #

8 in stock

I find it hard to believe you cannot find front brake parts or a B piston in stock ready to ship at numerous sites.  It may not be the price you want to pay,  but i can't believe the parts are not available!

Edited by carl johansson

multiple places like what?  Tt store?  Bike bandit?, munns racing?  RMATV?, 

Not sure what bike,  or what parts exactly,  but just for fun,  just went to RMATV, picked 2010 300 -  they have 8 - 10 or more of every part listed on the front brake, in stock - except if you want to buy the complete caliper.  They have 2 humongous warehouses pretty well computerized.  If they say they have it ,  they do.  I often order,  then drive down and pick up stuff,  and it is always waiting for me.

250 SX top triple clamp?

TRIPLE CLAMP TOP X=22 BLACK

Part# 7770103402230

(replaces part #

8 in stock

I find it hard to believe you cannot find front brake parts or a B piston in stock ready to ship at numerous sites.  It may not be the price you want to pay,  but i can't believe the parts are not available!

Last spring the front brakes failed on the 2nd day i owned the '13 Xc ... I finally ended up dealing with KTM Cx support in ohio, the rubber diaphram was swelled on a new bike. No one in the U S of A had one in stock. I had to buy a complete used set of brakes or i'd been without a bike . I think it was around mid July when I received the stuff in the mail from Ktm .  This year I forgot to mention i had a seized air screw for the same bike keihin pwk36 , that air screw was backordered for about a month . I have around 10 of the big ktm dealers and parts houses stored in the phone, all the big names , yes munn also ... price is not the limiting factor , no one had the stuff . Count your blessings carl, you just havent needed a ktm part that was backordered.  The triples are Ktm SXS triples , a much better triple than the stock, milled after anodization, more surface area, better grip at the same torque . Can you find me one P/N: SXS13450460 , Carl please locate one of these anywhere that you've verified is PHYSICALLY in stock . As for the piston, i paid and waited, wasted a week to find out the Ktm B piston is backordered , i found a vertex yesterday. I've had no probs with the blue bike (the YZ's) ...likely because they are the same bike since '06 ...Lol  I did need a ktm upper fork tube this summer and it was available . Everything else I mention was absolutely unavailable after calling probably around 20 online and actual ktm dealers .  All the stuff is listed online, it's when you actually try to buy it that you find out whats available and whats not . You think i have nothing better to do than come on here and make this stuff up ....cmon .... Lol

Edited by avocasingletrack

Last spring the front brakes failed on the 2nd day i owned the '13 Xc ... I finally ended up dealing with KTM Cx support in ohio, the rubber diaphram was swelled on a new bike. No one in the U S of A had one in stock. I had to buy a complete used set of brakes or i'd been without a bike . I think it was around mid July when I received the stuff in the mail from Ktm .  This year I forgot to mention i had a seized air screw for the same bike keihin pwk36 , that air screw was backordered for about a month . I have around 10 of the big ktm dealers and parts houses stored in the phone, all the big names , yes munn also ... price is not the limiting factor , no one had the stuff . Count your blessings carl, you just havent needed a ktm part that was backordered.  The triples are Ktm SXS triples , a much better triple than the stock, milled after anodization, more surface area, better grip at the same torque . Can you find me one P/N: SXS13450460 , Carl please locate one of these anywhere that you've verified is PHYSICALLY in stock . As for the piston, i paid and waited, wasted a week to find out the Ktm B piston is backordered , i found a vertex yesterday. I've had no probs with the blue bike (the YZ's) ...likely because they are the same bike since '06 ...Lol  I did need a ktm upper fork tube this summer and it was available . Everything else I mention was absolutely unavailable after calling probably around 20 online and actual ktm dealers .  All the stuff is listed online, it's when you actually try to buy it that you find out whats available and whats not . You think i have nothing better to do than come on here and make this stuff up ....cmon .... Lol

Ok so first,  looks to me like your issues are with KTM and their warantee stuff?  and local KTM shops?   So if you would like me to find the parts for you,  I will give it a try.  However,  I will charge a 20% finders fee!   And I'm not sure,  are you calling me a liar about the availability of parts at RMATV?   And as for a KTM B piston being bacvkordered?  maybe art a very poorly stocked,  porly managed shop,  but dude,  those things are available all over the place, from all sorts of suppliers.  I can get you one overnighted,  I can get you 5 overnighted , 1 from each different place!   Cost for me to do that service,  75% markup, and you pay shipping.

Ok so first, looks to me like your issues are with KTM and their warantee stuff? and local KTM shops? So if you would like me to find the parts for you, I will give it a try. However, I will charge a 20% finders fee! And I'm not sure, are you calling me a liar about the availability of parts at RMATV? And as for a KTM B piston being bacvkordered? maybe art a very poorly stocked, porly managed shop, but dude, those things are available all over the place, from all sorts of suppliers. I can get you one overnighted, I can get you 5 overnighted , 1 from each different place! Cost for me to do that service, 75% markup, and you pay shipping.

nope, wasn't a warranty issue....I only went that route when I couldn't acquire the parts. I said I got the piston the next day elsewhere, the piston was the least of my probs...the other items were. Sure, find me the triples I listed , good luck. No one had the brake parts last spring, no one had the air screw this spring...I'm not calling u anything. If u don't believe me I don't kno what to tell u. Sorry, I've got nothing to prove . If you've not had items backordered then great....keep tempting fate ...Lol

funny business must be good! Son and I loyal customer to GO AZ KTM,last four years, dropped thousands on parts and acces. In fact just finished top to bottom,front to back restoration of 250sxf over 2600 bucks all cash. Returned master cylinder repair kit, part was manufacturer defect. was told could not return my sons cash for 7 days! really! $33.00. ASK TO SPK. TO MGR, THATS OUR POLICY! lol Just REMINDED HIM, My policy is to purchase new KTM 350 sxf at his local competitor in 3weeks as well as new gear helmet,boots, etc, etc. then started out the door with my defective part in my hand. LOL came running With 33.00 in hand, threw him the part, told him to keep the 33.00 SINCE THEY NEED IT MORE THEN ME.

• Like 1

Returned master cylinder repair kit, part was manufacturer defect. was told could not return my sons cash for 7 days! really! $33.00. ASK TO SPK. TO MGR, THATS OUR POLICY! lol Just REMINDED HIM, My policy is to purchase new KTM 350 sxf at his local competitor in 3weeks

...prolly why i couldn't get front brake parts last spring , probably the same supply , same parts ???

...prolly why i couldn't get front brake parts last spring , probably the same supply , same parts ???

funny, my position was never a problem with what appeared to be a faulty part, but with an attitude of perceived customer loyalty. My son working min. wag job, just out of High School, they are very well aware of this position paid cash for all of this rebuild, over 2400 bucks. Brings back a bad part paid for by cash, then asks him to wait one week for his money. SOMEONE IS NOT THINKING!

Satan attacked them... :devil:  :devil:

"We are still having Satan attacking us in so many ways. The software, which

we changed to in 2010, by a Christian company has been a complete disaster.

It finally melted down Oct 5th and we lost thousands of orders. We have new

software in place, the same we used from 2000 until 2010.

Our relationship with KTMUSA is now in legal action. We were sued once by

KTMUSA in 2003 and settled out of court. (We owned KTM.com)

Again in 2011 ktm pulled our dealership agreement. For 2012, we have

purchased parts from three different ktm dealers that has not gone smoothly

with ktm.

I have no idea who you are, by the email address, but we do believe in

Christ and wonder why Christ has taken his hand off of us. We pray for

Christ's guidance each day and pray for our dealership back. The President

of ktm, will not reply to my many emails and refuses to take my phone calls.

From 2004-2010, we were awarded top ktm parts seller in the US. Something

happened with us and ktm USA from Oct 2010.

My question to you, do thing we should remove our bible verse? Should we

"air" our unfair treatment on the internet of how KTM USA treats there

dealers?

Let me know who you are and if you think we should remove our bible verse.

We love the ktm product but don't understand why KTMUSA has such hatred

towards us.

In Christ

Justin and Tammy Bohn

www.cyclehutt.com"

Good! I will intentionally steer away from a business that is ran by a bunch of bible humpers. If people want to believe, more power to them. Make it part of your "storefront" by jamming it down people's throats? Peace out bitches.

As of late, I'm starting to order 2 of everything. I get tired of the run around, the waiting etc etc. I'm starting to have quite the stock pile of new parts. 5 new sets of tires, multiple tubes, extra bearing, multiple filters, oil, plastic kits, bars, hand guards, etc etc. I just can't be bothered to have to wait a month for something now. Even this crap I'm going through with the clutch basket being on back-order. I had to miss the western canadian cross-country series because of it.

Point is, start stocking your own parts

Edited by Monk
  • Like 2