Sign in to follow this  

2014 Outdoor Nationals

With Ryan Villopoto out for the outdoor season who do you guys think will take the 450 championship? I hope to see a lot of awesome battles this season.

The rider who wins or places best the whole season!

That you can take to the bank!

• Like 1

Top 3 in no particular order

-Dung

-Canard

-J.Stewart

Cant forget about Barcia, Roczen, Mookie and Reed. Should be a good season

Excited to watch the nationals here at Thunder Valley/Lakewood CO!! I would like to see some podium time from R Dungey. He has the capability and just needs to turn up the aggression factor. Hoping to see JS7 up there too. :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I would like to see Milsaps get back on the bike with some speed... but I would have to guess JS7 (if he can make it through EVERY race), Reed, Dungey and Roczen will all be very close in points. Tomac and Barcia seem to have a little bit on inconsistency to work out but they could also creep in once they figure it out.

I would like to see Reed take the overall and have all the points be close, which should be reasonable with RV out.

Yeah I am excited to see how Milspas does when he gets back out there on the bike. I was extremely impressed with Josh Grant and Ken Roczen at Glen Helen over the weekend. The 450 motos were extremely close to the wire at the end. Great racing!!!

I think it's going to be a shootout between Roczen and Dungey. I think Dungey will pull it out in the end because he seems to be more consistent than Roczen. Stewart wrecks too often to be taken seriously. Reed is good, but past his prime. I would LOVE to see Canard win it, but i dont think he has a chance unless Dungey hurts himself. 

I put my money on Ronnie Mac

I think it's going to be a shootout between Roczen and Dungey. I think Dungey will pull it out in the end because he seems to be more consistent than Roczen. Stewart wrecks too often to be taken seriously. Reed is good, but past his prime. I would LOVE to see Canard win it, but i dont think he has a chance unless Dungey hurts himself. 

I put my money on Ronnie Mac

Yeah i totally agree that it is going to be a battle between the KTM boys. Rockyt killed it at Hangtown! Canard was sure putting on a hard charge there right at the end when he almost passed Stewart. I'm loving this outdoor season so far!

It's crazy just how hard the KTMs pulled on everyone last weekend.

Roczen is flying but he did that in SX until he had a crash and he never seemed to fully come back mentally. Because of that I'm going dungey, Stewart (a boy can dream right?) and canard as the wild card because holy crap is he looking hungry!

Id like to see malcom get an overall once but I don't know if he has the jam yet.

Edited by D4N63R

It's crazy just how hard the KTMs pulled on everyone last weekend.

Roczen is flying but he did that in SX until he had a crash and he never seemed to fully come back mentally. Because of that I'm going dungey, Stewart (a boy can dream right?) and canard as the wild card because holy crap is he looking hungry!

Id like to see malcom get an overall once but I don't know if he has the jam yet.

Yeah I agree that the KTM boys are looking for the wins! Stewart sure did impress me the last round with a 1-1 for the overall. I just can't stand seeing Dungey get so close and throw it away tho. He needs to step up his game. 

It's almost like he has a confidence problem right now. Like he thinks he can't beat Kenny. Which me all know is wrong. He can do it. Kenny just seems hungrier.

It's almost like he has a confidence problem right now. Like he thinks he can't beat Kenny. Which me all know is wrong. He can do it. Kenny just seems hungrier.

Yeah I totally agree with you on that. Kenny seems to be pushing much harder and wants to get this championship. Not going to lie tho Dungey was on a roll in the last round but just had some bad luck and as you said isn't being as aggressive as Stewart and Roczen. I am really excited to see how this weekends race goes. 

All the while canard is just hanging out in the middle of them hahaha. It's been great racing. Last weekend stewart just kind of disappeared for most of the second moto but over all I'm loving how tight the top four are staying.

All the while canard is just hanging out in the middle of them hahaha. It's been great racing. Last weekend stewart just kind of disappeared for most of the second moto but over all I'm loving how tight the top four are staying.

Yeah Stew did just walk away with that last one but the racing so far has been super exciting and I'm glad to see guys like Canard and Peick get into the top 5. I hate to see one racer just dominate the entire season. Watching these guys battle is freaking exciting and amazing!

Who moved this here?

This is the "James does drugs" forum. Keep the RV shit outta here

Well speaking of the "James does drugs" what is your opinion on the matter? Did you also see the video of him at MEC taking a pill on the starting line?

Well speaking of the "James does drugs" what is your opinion on the matter? Did you also see the video of him at MEC taking a pill on the starting line?

No

What vid?

I would imagine they're all taking something. what James tested positive for is something that has to be used over time in order to have any effect. Obviously that effect is a good one if it's banned. It's shitty to hear but I doubt he'll be the last.

The ban is so wishy washy. Like he is banned. But they havnt directly stated for how long or said it's because he was intentionally taking something to enhance his performance. It's like a suspension with pay while they investigate further. I'm guessing right now they are digging into his records to see when he started and how long he took it.