GET IN ON THIS! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Best website to get dirt bike parts thays either in Canada or ships to Canada

Looking to get parts for my bike and am not exactly sure what site to use. I was thinking about ordering off motorcycle-superstore.com because it's pretty cheap and ships to Canada. But it seems for alot of the shipping from US to Canada there are additional shipping cost that makes it just not worth it. Just wondering what people recommend for websites that ship to Canada or is in Canada. Thanks

Looking to get parts for my bike and am not exactly sure what site to use. I was thinking about ordering off motorcycle-superstore.com because it's pretty cheap and ships to Canada. But it seems for alot of the shipping from US to Canada there are additional shipping cost that makes it just not worth it. Just wondering what people recommend for websites that ship to Canada or is in Canada. Thanks

My god, do you Canadians always rely on us Americans for everything?!  I mean, we gave you guys Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Starbucks, Lynrd Skynrd......... and what have we gotten in return from you Canadians?  Justin freakin' Beiber???  Life just isn't fair at all, well, at least we DO have one good thing that came from ya'll........ Canadian Bacon, yummmmm. 

Edited by Honda_Power
  • Like 1

Nearly every American vendor is going to rape you on shipping.   Royal Distributing.com (in Ontario) is good for riding gear and some aftermarket stuff.  Most times you're best off to find a good local guy to order through.  I normally only order online if it's something that's difficult to obtain locally.  Occasionally one can find decent deals on ebay...

Sometimes it's still cheaper to pay the shipping, but generally not.

Edited by Fattonz

Gnarlyparts.com . .. mx1canada.com... canadasmotorcycle.com

All great to deal with, free shipping over a certain amount ordered

Hondapower need to exercise his right to remain silent. .. seriously bro, its getting old

Edited by Greenmachine62
  • Like 3

Nearly every American vendor is going to rape you on shipping. Royal Distributing.com (in Ontario) is good for riding gear and some aftermarket stuff. Most times you're best off to find a good local guy to order through. I normally only order online if it's something that's difficult to obtain locally. Occasionally one can find decent deals on ebay...

Sometimes it's still cheaper to pay the shipping, but generally not.

Just usually find that the dealership is generally more expensive

Just usually find that the dealership is generally more expensive

It doesn't have to be a dealer.  Just find a reputable local guy with a small bike shop.  If you find a decent resourceful guy he can pretty much get you whatever you need...

Normally the dealer is still cheaper by the time you pay shipping from the US and don't forget the exchange....CAD dollar isn't doing all that great at the moment. 

Trust me I have four bikes at home to maintain and have done thousands of dollars cross border.......these days It's a phone call to my local guy and 99% of the time the part's in my hand in two days ;)

Pretty fortunate to be a 40 minute drive to the border from here.

I order, get it shipped to a UPS Store (look 'em up on-line) pay $5 to receive it, pay tax at the border, and good to go.

I like to support my local dealer, and I DO go there if I'm in a hurry, but after paying $12+ for a key blank, I shop elsewhere when I can.

Most of my bikes are 10+ years old, and they don't stock much for them anyway.

IS there a place for OEM parts on line in Canada? My search has come up empty.

My god, do you Canadians always rely on us Americans for everything?! I mean, we gave you guys Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Starbucks, Lynrd Skynrd......... and what have we gotten in return from you Canadians? Justin freakin' Beiber??? Life just isn't fair at all, well, at least we DO have one good thing that came from ya'll........ Canadian Bacon, yummmmm.

well first if all why you in canada region then, also I hate walmart I wish you would keep it and I would be fine without mcdonalds or Starbucks. Do you know what Canadian bacon is, it's just bacon made with Canadian pork because it is far superior your meat sucks I've had it. You guys discovered justin briber so you can't blame that on us so how bout you shut up. Now go have your watered down beer and not post here again.
  • Like 1

I use Gnarly for bigger items. If I need something NOW!!! I use the local accessory/service shop. I'll do some business with the closest KTM dealer, but they rarely stock what i need, so I'll order from Munn.

well first if all why you in canada region then, also I hate walmart I wish you would keep it and I would be fine without mcdonalds or Starbucks. Do you know what Canadian bacon is, it's just bacon made with Canadian pork because it is far superior your meat sucks I've had it. You guys discovered justin briber so you can't blame that on us so how bout you shut up. Now go have your watered down beer and not post here again.

shit dawg you seem hostile I do like me some Canadian bacon over straight up Ham for sandwiches but I also like my guns for real tho neither is superior cept for our military of course so calm your tits

My god, do you Canadians always rely on us Americans for everything?! I mean, we gave you guys Wal-Mart, McDonalds, Starbucks, Lynrd Skynrd......... and what have we gotten in return from you Canadians? Justin freakin' Beiber??? Life just isn't fair at all, well, at least we DO have one good thing that came from ya'll........ Canadian Bacon, yummmmm.

can you go away from this site for ever? your incessant need to troll is ultra annoying

shit dawg you seem hostile I do like me some Canadian bacon over straight up Ham for sandwiches but I also like my guns for real tho neither is superior cept for our military of course so calm your tits

no I won't calm, you come here to the Canadian part if the site and bad mouth it

no I won't calm, you come here to the Canadian part if the site and bad mouth it

um I did really lease tell me exactly what I said that would be considered "bad mouthing" as you so eloquently put it

I just bought some parts and boots from Canadasmotorcycle and I have nothing to complain about. I'll probably deal with them from now on unless I need something right away. They ship for free on orders over $69.