Sign in to follow this  

Fork pressure-

I normally stick with mine around 33psi. Might be more on a hot day, last Sunday was pretty warm for the UK, they read 34 at the start of the day. I've not felt any kind of bottoming out, and I know the theory that they should bottom out on the hardest landing on the track. BUT I saw this photo today of me landing the biggest jump on the track and started wondering whether I'd be better off with a bit more pressure in the forks. Any good advice? I'm around 155 lbs

AGT-140518-1969 sm.jpg

Sounds like you have the forks set about right. Maybe even too much pressure if you never feel bottoming ever. You likely look like you do in the picture after every big jump on the track, so the suspension is doing its job.

Edited by Eddie8v

You already know Air forks are easy to experiment with.

Try some different settings and see how it feels for you.

Just remember to balance it out at the rear.

Sounds like you have the forks set about right. Maybe even too much pressure if you never feel bottoming ever. You likely look like you do in the picture after every big jump on the track, so the suspension is doing its job.

Thanks guys, Yes Eddie you're probably right about that, its just rare you ever see it fully compressed

Thanks guys, Yes Eddie you're probably right about that, its just rare you ever see it fully compressed

I think youve got a lil bit more left in the fork in the pic.