Sign in to follow this  

Florida friends to ride croom with

Hey y'all i am getting back into dirt bikes again with my wife and am looking for some people that frequent croom to ride with. We arent noobs to riding but this go around we both agreed this is more for the relaxing enjoyment of the ride. Spent many years racing and a few years off so i have slowed down and wanna kick back.

When u wanna come up and ride?? I am going out saturday, if u want to join, shoot me a pm and we can meet up

I might go out there, everyone I know is afraid of the heat.

Couple questions, its been a while since I've been there.. Do they have day passes now and will they freak about an aftermarket exhaust?

Edited by Rooster72

I did make it out Saturday and did something I never do, I couldn't get any takers on the trip so I went solo. Thanks to the 2 KTM riders in the Pine parking area for letting me join them for a ride, sorry I forgot your names.

The only bad thing is the couple of near miss head ons, gotta watch those blind corners!!

I went solo as well lol. Rode saturday 10am through 3pm. I tagged with a couple of harescramblers so i felt right at home. Met a guy with a trials....he has me wanting one again. Ive always wanted one bad but now i really want one lmao.

You can always find someone to ride with when you get there.  In fact, I have made some of my best friends ever there!

Lol thats what ive been doing. I keep an eye out for ftr harescramblers to play with lol. I am going to be out there saturday playing in the rain with my wife if any1 wants to go. Lil slower pace with her but she is a good sport bout letting me have my fun lol.

Just moved back to Florida, semi-last minute trip to Croom tomorrow. It's been 5 years since my last ride there, looking forward to it. If anyone here is going tomorrow PM me.

I may try to go nxt weekend with the wife. This weekend was busy and i just got my valves done last night. If we do go it will be sunday cuz of a business expo we have to attend saturday. BTW if any1 has a ktm 200xcw that would be willing to let me ride it for a minute i would be forever greatful. Really want to try the 200 before buying it.

I would have let you ride mine but I upgraded to a 250 almost a year ago. Great bikes for technical trails, probably not so great in deep sand unless you weigh considerably less than my 200 pounds. If that's you and you don't mind riding on the pipe a lot it could be a great bike for you. Read the 200 jetting thread for some great info.

Made it Monday and had a great time. Still looking for some C level or better riders to hang with.

Well maybe sometime i can head out with out the wife. Back in the day i was a 250c rider bumping up to 250b. Not as ballsy asi used to be but i can still ride. Tagged with A 250c rider the 1 time i was alone and he couldnt lose me so its a start :D