Motocross Ronnie Mac is BACK!

I remember this! The best part about it is actually how good of a rider this guy is! The first jump had me rolling

Panic rev master.... Juuuuuuuust enough to keep that ass end from pile driving him intot the terrafirma..  Pretty funny how he mocks the pre-race ritual of about every rider on the gate too. :thumbsup:

Edited by regul8or

OK, I'll admit that I did laugh out loud at this one. However, now I guess I'll fess up and admit that I'm out of touch . . . so, who IS Ronnie Mac?

HB

Edited by Haybails

He's a "goon" rider. Most just do stupid stuff, riding like idiots however this guy has skill which makes it so much more entertaining.

Is it jimmy albertson? He is funny as hell though. "I just go big! Who's gonna hit all these big jumps? I am! " hahahahaha

I will give a hint his AMA # is 77

Wrong answer and no not TC. Ronnie Smac cant ride at all unless he has had at least 6 beers. Watched him down 5 before he hit the track Sat. lol

• Like 1

I had the privilege of meeting Ronnie Mac. He came out here on vacation when he got out on parole.

• Like 2

Haha I like to bait and switch throwing in Cue and Albertson in that one piece in the end. Nice and thanks for the share!

So who is he really?

Depends.   I think the main rider is Jimmy Albertson, but Canard and Cue are also "Mac".

Nobody pulls a boner air like Albertson.  Anytime he wins a heat or LCQ, he tosses out the boner.      The boners where he landed on the downslope (in a wheelie) and powers out is incredibly impressive.    

• Like 5

I think that all the speech is done by Anderson, while riding is done by multiple riders like you already mentioned...Anderson, Cue and Canard...In the end of a video if you look closely, when Anderson and Cue are in the video, none of the jump was done so good as in the majority of video :)

Lol if he did that on a 450 it would bite him

Yeah I thought so he seems to be goofy and his interviews show some of the same characteristics. Well Ronny Mac is hilarious. His riding is unbelievable and he has so much control I envy him.

There has been mention of "the first jump" as the ghost ride.

But as I watched the video I saw the first jump being the one on the Trail70 on the driveway over the culvert hump.

THAT was a sick turn-down whip.

Not a fan of the cussing, but oh so funny this guy is.

Seems to me he is going higher class too.  Looks like his main sponsor got him a new custom painted helmet.

The guy is obviously a pro and can ride and knows more than most of us here on TT.  Wiith that said, I'm going out to cut down my fenders as it really looks like it helps in speed and control.  I've always babied my bike for first couple minutes untill it warms up.....but the MacAttack shows that it a waste of time.  Will start WOTing it at kick start as Macster has taught me.  Always a lot to learn here on TT.  Great that pros post on here and show what they know.

CooHead

• Like 1