Sign in to follow this  

Looking for Black side panels and rad. shrouds for a 1993 kx 250

I just traded a B&W turnover ball goose neck hitch for a 1993 KX250.  Bike is in really good shape for the year only needing a couple cosmetic issues fixed to get me up and riding while I continue to work on my box/basket case 98kx250.  Plastics are just worn out, faded, creased and tons of random stickers.  I'd like to throw some new plastics on it so it don't look so much like a clapped out turd.  I like the look of all black plastics which is what I'd like to do to this 93.  I found the front/rear fenders pretty easy through polisport in a style I like.  I'm having trouble finding the Rad shrouds and the side panels w/ the molded in handles.  I think I've looked every where even tried searching the forum to see if other members had posted anything, to no luck.   I'm just not finding the shrouds or the side panels with the handles for the 93 year in black.  I can find them for a bunch of other years, just not for the 93, do you guys know of any other manufactures that might?  If not then I guess my options are to either scuff and paint what I have with plastic spray paint, or modify a year to fit. 

https://www.denniskirk.com/ufo/kawasaki-side-panel.p590598.prd/590598.sku

black side panels

http://www.ufoplasticusa.com/item.php?brand=3&model=21&year=1993&description=Radiator%20Covers

these guys are the USA importers for UFO plastics (pronounced OO-fo) not like a UFO spacecraft.

Acerbis might have something as well.  MAYBE

Thanks guys, while searching the fleabay I found a guy down in Holland michigan which is about 45min away that has the side panels for $45 on his online store as well as the Rad shrouds for another $60. Gonna drive down tomorrow after work and pick them up as well as stop at the local homebrew store to pick up the essentiasls for a 5gal  batch of my Delirious I.P.A. I gotta make for my buddy who's powder coating my 98KX250 frame and sub frame,  only costing me the price of the powdercoat materials and the 5gal of my homebrew.  

I know plastics don't make a bike I just don't like broken and duct taped plastics wobbling in the breeze.  It'd drive me nuts even if its just gonna be a yard bike totool around when the kids are riding in the yard.