Sign in to follow this  

Washington PSER Shelton Valley Fun Run

Come join the fun! Dry camping only this year. Food trucks on site and we will have honey buckets as well.

9A987188-1809-49AD-8578-8F6221F6CCFA.jpg

Edited by FinchFan194
  • Like 1

Have done this twice and a great ride. Nice variety of trails and great people running it. Start early to avoid 4-Wheeler traffic.

Weather looks great, hope everyone is ready to have a good time. Remember, dry camping only.

Rode the long course Saturday. Awesome day, good weather, great trails.

• Like 1

WOW, you're kid is awesome. Me and a buddy ripped the long course on Saturday, that place never disappoints. The most perfect conditions ever. Thanks pser's

I heard a rumor that this year may be the last on these parcels of private land. Any truth to the rumor?

I heard a rumor that this year may be the last on these parcels of private land. Any truth to the rumor?

Lots of complicated stuff that can't be talked about. Sorry.

the trail conditions were better  than a groomed track...imo. does anyone know the exact milage of the long course? and the mileage of the loop across the first paved road? trying to figure gas mileage on a new to me bike that does not have a odo.   thanks in advance

the trail conditions were better  than a groomed track...imo. does anyone know the exact milage of the long course? and the mileage of the loop across the first paved road? trying to figure gas mileage on a new to me bike that does not have a odo.   thanks in advance

I was told 44 and 19

long course with added 19 mi. extra loop on 2.250 gals. with a 450 xcf...doubt she will get that kinda mileage in the cascades  but it gives me a starting point.  thanks for the help guys  :thumbsup:

WOW, you're kid is awesome. Me and a buddy ripped the long course on Saturday, that place never disappoints. The most perfect conditions ever. Thanks pser's

i remember following him for awhile. he had a pretty good pace going..i was seriously impressed with the young mans skill set.job well done dad

Thanks guys. 

I recorded 44 mi on the long course as well. Loved it, great to see the new sections. Thanks PSER!!

Saw lots of kids riding like champs...well done!