Sign in to follow this  

07 Kx250 vs 03 Kx250 vs 04 cr250. What do I buy!?

So I'm in the market to buy a new to me bike. I love track riding as well as playing around on the hills at an abandoned anthracite mine near me and i recently sold my Kx100 since I out-grew it. Im pretty good at riding and know how to control bikes pretty well (neighbors rm250). I plan on getting a 250 2 stroke and so far on craigslist I've narrowed it down to an 03 Kx250, an 07 Kx250, and an 04 cr 250. All are in rather good shape and have Factory connection suspension, fmf pipes, and renthal bars. The 03 kx and 04 cr also have complete tusk wheels. I've been thinking about the 07 Kx since its newer but I just cant settle on which bike to get since the others also have alot of aftermarket goodies. Which bike do you think I should get?

Kawi.jpg

Honda.jpg

PS-I couldn't manage to upload a pic of the 03 but base on previous pics I've seen it is very clean and loaded with parts.

I would shoot for the 07 kx, the newer the better. cant go wrong with any of those bikes though.

if you can look at all 3 bikes in person, inspect them thoroghly and see which one is better

in case your wondering what to look for: http://www.dirtrider.com/misc/141_0504_10_things_when_buying_a_used_dirtbike/

its a little hard to read but pretty much covers it all

Alright, I was thinking the 07 would make sense but I needed someone else's opinion. Also, thanks for that article, I'll make sure to keep it in mind when I go to look at it!