Sign in to follow this  

They finally got me

$93 ticket for 5 miles over.  At least that's what he cited me for. He actually clocked me at 72 in a 50 so I think I got off pretty easy. I've had the bike for 3 years and been pulled over 3 times. First ticket. I'm not even mad!

i've been meaning to.  i was having fun on work property for a while last year with the stairs and loading docks and such.  security told me to knock it off. so maybe a track day is in order, but not that one. gotta work to pay for the ticket. :naughty:  :naughty:

Oh come on now, just a simple speeding ticket and not a Wheelie or Stoppie?? &%$#@! man lol 

BTW, SHUSH Pete hehe

i got pulled over the first week i had it for a wheelie. i still had the paper plate on it and tried the whole "it's a new bike and i'm not used to it, the power got away from me". he immediately called bullshit and ended the conversation with "i'm always in this neighborhood, if i see it again i'll impound it for reckless" and with that he let me go. 

i don't like stoppies, i've only done them involuntarily and they skeeeer me.  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

• Like 1